🦋IS IT THE END?!🦋

PAST

Y/N's POV

Tae left me that day and it's been two days and he hasn't even once called me. Tomorrow is our last exam I will ask him, and will also get angry on him. I will make him beg for forgiveness....but why is he not replying to me? I am running crazy.

Was he angry with me for some reason, did someone say something to him...?Why was he ignoring me...?Why wasn't he replying to my texts and calls?

I wanted him to confess to me and here he was behaving the opposite. I really need to talk to him, I want to know the reason why is he doing all this to me, I need to know how come I became so insignificant after just one outing. Was he testing me till now? Did I sound desperate? What happened out of nowhere?...Did his parents say something....was I becoming a hurdle in his studies......???!

So many questions and only Tae could answer them. My head was paining, tears were falling down my cheeks...I looked like a messed up girl after a breakup. And the sad part of my story was I was never in relationship.

The Next Day

We gave our final exams, in the college hall. During the whole exam, all time long..I just had one question in my head, that I have to talk to him. I had already informed the rest of them..that I will try to meet them after I sort some matters with Tae, to which they agreed and left already.

I had asked Tae to already stay back after college and meet me in the backyard.

The moment I reached the place, he looked behind..and we had a two second eye lock.

"Tae...I...."

"Shutup Y/N, I don't know why are you still bothered now?" He was almost screaming at me as if I did something.

"Tae..I was worried..I wanted to know why aren't you talking to me...?Did I indirectly hurt you anyways" I was almost sobbing, the way he was yelling at me...and the way his face looked currently..made me sure that something worst is going to happen.

"You don't have to worry, secondly I am not a lost coin which fell down from your pocket, so that you can just....come around to find me. And secondly I never asked you to care for me" he shrieked.

"Taehyung, what happened all of a sudden wasn't it all going well, we were good...so good....then..." I was almost crying now.

"See you know nothing except crying, like small babies...what do you think of me as..someone who will love you, say I love you to you...will say aah Y/N you completed my life..I was playing games with you Dumbo" he was having a wicked smile on his face. While I felt as if my leg gave away.

What was he saying....

"You know what Y/N, I never loved you..never ever...I had no feelings for you..do you get that. I was a Playboy..how could you believe  me this soon..aah how can I forget you were always deprived of a boyfriend right? Never had a talk with a guy this close...never got attention in this manner..noone gave you their part of time...it was all new for you.. that's the reason right?!"

"What the fuck are you saying Taehyung have you lost your mind...do I look like some toy to you....am I not a friend to you?" I yelled at the stone standing there with a constant expression on his face

"Friend, a friend who wants to have romantic relationship with me...a friend who already knew I had Sungrin..still was having hopes of getting back in my life and replacing my best friend" He looked so pathetic and heartless...I felt like slapping him.

"What Sungrin, her place...in your life...wtf are you speaking for god sake's ...I never wanted to be at her place...I never ever wanted that. You know what Taehyung I was mad enough hunting small space for myself in that heart of yours..but I never knew you had always locked it. I could never ever even reach there. You already were with Sungrin, and you know what I knew that you two were close...and still I tried...but you know what...you were never mine...neither as a lover and nor as a friend. I was being used...used by you....I was foolish enough to trust you. You never wanted anything between us..."

"When did I say that we were anything, we were not even a college fling, I use to talk to everyone around. I never gave you any false hope..I never confessed. Who asked you to daydream?" he replied.

"You don't have to correct me I know, I know...I am the wrong one here. You were always the right one , people always said to me not to trust you, you are a cheat ..a Playboy...but I always ended up ignoring the whole world just for you...and see where did it take me. No where....I was an easy prey for you to attack me in this manner. What did you get Taehyung...you got nothing..instead it's me who got hurt. You said you never loved or liked me...then why..? You messed up with my simple life. What did a poor girl like me do to you...that you went around taking revenge on me. I never thought that this would have happened. I never thought that you will do this to me...." I replied while the tears were still falling down like anything.

"Sungrin was, Sungrin is ...and forever Sungrin will be important in my life. It was never you and will never be you. Do you get that you dumb head. I was just pitying and playing with you because I started it out of fun..but when I saw you falling for my traps..I started to enjoy it you know. Y/N is a pathetic girl who lost her heart to someone...who already loved someone else. And you know what no matter what happens I will never choose you over Sungrin, she is my first one and will forever be. She was the light in my dark world. Get it fixed in your head properly and better never ever try to come back in my life Again. The last outing we went was for giving you a piece of solace for whatever you did for me by wasting your time on me, the text, the chocolates, the spams, the calls, the discussions, the cafe, the letters of valentine's...it was all a lie my dear Y/N...I never ever loved you...last day was a return gift. And that day also i decided to take you out, enjoy or you can say decided to play with you and then would leave you alone in that big fair to just question, what went wrong all of a sudden....and then will ignore you completely. And another important announcement I and Sungrin are getting married within the next week. Actually my parents already have hunted the perfect girl for me. See they already knew that a middle class, stupid and idiot girl can never become my wife." He was speaking nonstop.
.
.
While I was sitting there on the ground listening to all the things he just spoke. What the heck, he was going to marry Sungrin...I would have completely ignored that he was lying to me about everything. But then why would he lie about his marriage. He planned to break my heart and he succeeded in it. I got played by him, I thought it was love...it was never love. He is already marrying the person he loves, his family wants. I was just a mere normal random human whom he used as a toy. College already got over..so what if he moves on with his lady love.

"One more thing Y/N, if you want I can still have you as my side kick, what say...I don't have a problem I mean. What's wrong..you being there will never have any effect on mine or Sungrin's relationship. She is smart, mature and understanding. Are you ready to be...."

And

Before he could complete the sentence I slapped him on his face, while he stood there in shock holding his cheeks.

🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋

Do vote and comment