🦋BROKEN AGAIN?!🦋

JIMIN'S POV

My sex tape which I recorded with Y/N was playing on the large screen of my television. She will never be able to leave me again, I would blackmail her through this. Make her realise how happy she was when she was in my arms.

I did all the preparations with coke and popcorn all set.

The moment I turned around at the sound of door knob being unlocked, I saw that she is coming inside. But the moment she came towards the lounge room. Her eyes suddenly glued to the television, the bag she was holding in her hand...fell on the floor as she loosened the grip on it.

"Y/N you back, see I recorded our love making moments" I replied moving towards her holding her.

"Jimin..what is all this, you even recorded us...are you insane or what?" She almost shrieked.

"What insane Y/N..you are screaming on the top of your lungs uselessly, and are saying that I am insane...?! You are fucking freaking out on a stupid issue. I said I recorded our love making video. That is how I worshipped every inch of your body and you moaned my name. Don't you see!" I turned around and pointed her the screen.

It looked more wonderful on large screen.

"Jimin leave me, you are pathetic, this is how you used to be...? this is how you used to care for me earlier? We were so pure Jimin, you never touched me even with those intentions...and now you are showing me our sex tape. The sex which I regret the most in my life, I regret I lost my virginity to you Jimin..I regret that I lost myself to you Jimin..I regret that you were the first man to touch me like that Jimin
....because it was not done out of love...you did that because you were lusty since past two years. And you couldn't control it after Taehyung came in. Ain't I right Jimin?" and she yelled again.

"Ohh shut the fuck up Y/N, I was the one who cared for you, gave support to you at your worst, gave you a family, made you my family, did look after you as if you were some small baby, and I ain't counting anything I did...because I genuinely wanted to do all that for you as I said I love you, I confessed to you later that day, I never did ever confess earlier....because I was waiting that some day, you will come..hug me on your own...but no it's fine you were busy moving on from your past..I gave you time. But still before things could have been much better that man entered back in your life...." I yelled.

Tears trickled down her face.

"And because you got to know that he came back, that I know him..that I work with him..you tried to kill him? You tried to murder him...why you went so far Jimin..now don't lie that you didn't, he told me...he is alive by god's grace and you weren't successful in killing him. God can't just snatch a father from his son. So just tell me Jimin why...?why..? Was it that necessary for you to murder him, you already got me right?" She snapped back.

"Got you?! Haha...see who's joking?! Are you mad or what when did I get you..it was him...it was always him. You started to lie to me because of him and you say why I went around to murder him...ohh please Y/N don't act this innocent dear...you know everything...you started with everything...and now turning tables. You were dependent on me..you did lie to me..you were also a lier in that way." I yelled.

"I didn't want you to know about my past coming in my present. What was wrong in that Jimin?! And on the other hand Jimin I knew that Taehyung and you will end up fighting...and see you went down to murder him, infact you were so insecure that you almost manipulated me in bed. I am shocked Jimin...how was I so naive to trust you! The way you just barged in my life, became an angel..my poor lame brain couldn't even once think that in this foolish world noone's that good to just keep you for free without any reasons" she broke down crying.