🦋VALENTINE'S DAY🦋

Past

Y/N's POV

Life is going so smooth and beautiful, that sometimes I get afraid, what if someone spoils my happiness. People don't love seeng others happy these days, so I most of the times decide to live privately.

Anyways today's a bright day, a new day to start with fresh energy and happy vibes. It's Sunday, so I already woke up late. Things between Taehyung and me are going well, he has started to act normal. And spends time with me these days. After meeting Sungrin that day, later she added me on her Instagram. Maybe she was friendly enough, or maybe she just wanted to have a sneek peek in my life..by seeing my Instagram.

Anyways my profile is just so normal, but it's stil decorated well, because I love fancy profiles

Anyways my profile is just so normal, but it's stil decorated well, because I love fancy profiles. Normal profile on Instagram make me lose interest in people, I feel as if they are boring. Otherwise I don't keep a lot of unknown followers, or very high following. It's just an account i made to connect with people i really want too.

Hopping out of my bed, I arrange my bedsheets, properly. Turning towards the side table, I pickup my hair pin to tie my hair in a bun. Before moving in for freshening up, i turn to see the date today. Ohh my it's Valentine's day today. It's 14th February..the love day for couples. But I am single, this day has nothing to do me.

I never give importance to a day like Valentine's. I never had a proper date yet, secondly the idea of loving someone for just one day and cherishing seems boring. I believe in loving and cherishing that special human daily, appreciating them daily...that you met them. There's nothing like one day to celebrate love. If you love someone dearly everyday spend time with them it means you celebrate love daily. Yeah, one can have a double blast on fourteenth February.

But if you can't make a person whom you love happy everyday, it's useless to shower all the love on just one day. There's no day decided to celebrate love, if you have that someone in your life. You can daily celebrate love without any special date too.

Time skip

After having a fresh bath, I came downstairs to have a my breakfast. Seeing the desserts for today made my mouth water.

"Mumma, lemon tarts..Wow.. I think you are in a happy mood today" I chuckled taking  bite of one of my favourite desserts.

 I think you are in a happy mood today" I chuckled taking  bite of one of my favourite desserts