🦋GIRLFRIEND???!!!🦋

Book trailer in the media. In case you didn't watch during the intro part:)

PRESENT

Y/N's POV

Dinner with Jimin went well, he indeed did a lot of preparations and hardwork on each and everything from decoration to food. He has been like this since beginning perfect in everything.

And here it's me always confused, living with him since two years but couldn't even inherit a single good habit from him. I was an emotional fool in past and the same way I am an emotional fool now also. Nothing changed, I was stupid enough thinking that I am changed and nothing can break me down again. But no, it's still the same...small things affect me, my past haunts me and like a helpless I still suffer.

Sometimes I think it's not my fault, it's how I am made. Am I that bad that I don't deserve happiness, am I not at all deserving to get that actual happiness I deserve. I deserve a lot but do I get that? No...because from beginning it's always me who is loosing everything from friends to Tae to Family...and now Jimin too.

Jimin is all perfect and nothing can change the way he feels or thinks about me but what about me? I don't think about him in any manners other than a saviour. I am the one this time trying to push him..just because I saw Tae again, just beacuse Tae is my first love..Just because Tae confessed to me, or just because I think what I couldn't have in past..I can have now.

"What are you thinking?" A voice startled me, it was Jimin at my door.

"Jimin...you..?" I mumbled.

"Then whom were you expecting to be here in my house at this hour" he raised his eyebrows at me.

"No..I was just startled. I wasn't expecting anyone..Anyways you need something?" I smiled.

"No...I just came here to inquire about something??" He said.

"What is it? Like what do you want to inquire this late?" I spoke hesitantly.

"Actually I was washing our clothes, I mean my suits and outfits, so I decided to put your dress to clean in the washing machine...but.." he paused.

"But....wait a minute you tore it or ruined something by mistake" I made a worried face.

"No...but I got confused as your dress smelled like you applied men cologne? Since when you started to use perfumes or deos...I don't think you like them?" He stared at me with a still expression on his face, as if he was suspecting me. And how should I tell him that it's because of Taehyung, because we were very close tonight. It's his Cologne.

"Ahhahahah...that, actually I went to nearby shopping complex with a colleague. She insisted me to try men cologne because I told her that I am not interested in such stuff" I tried to explain him while lying.

"Don't hang out with people who worry you or don't believe you" he replied and after passing a smile, left from there.

I came back again on bed taking my pillow and holding it tight...I again started to wander about my past.

PAST

"What's your problem Tae?" I yelled at him.

"Why aren't you talking to me..it's more than a week, neither are you replying to my text, nor are you picking up my calls? What the fuck has gotten in your head now???" He yelled back.

"First of all you are noone, and I am not accountable to answer all your stupid questions.." I tried to pack my things. The whole class has already left for home. And here I was stuck with this guy.