🦋BOSS..??!!🦋

PRESENT

Y/N's POV

I try to hide myself in the quilt even when the alarm clock rings on my head giving me a severe headache early morning. These days I just want to sleep soundly like a lazy bear inside my comfy bed..but........

"Jiminaaahhhhhhhh, it's okay I am up please..please don't tickle...I feel ticklish" I just wake up with a grin on my face... Seeing my precious human beside me.

 Seeing my precious human beside me

"You are such a sleepy head..see your early morning face" he chuckled showing me my face in his phone's camera.

"No...don't make me laugh at my puffy face early morning" I giggled hiding them with my hairs like some fool.

"No, let me just show you how you really look early morning..." He was laughing at me...and suddenly out of nowhere in the push and pull he came falling on me..which made me fall back on bed too.

For a moment he just stared at me with a surprised look on his face. And all I could was to feel his warmth so early in this cold fresh morning. He looked so fresh and soft, I felt like pulling his cheeks...his pink plump lips making me have some naughty thoughts...but No! It's wrong Jimin doesn't think of me as someone clingy and this is weird. So I should stop myself and I just pushed him out of bed and he landed safely on the rug on the floor and I still couldn't control myself from laughing.

"You threw me out of the bed on this rug..so bad" he smirked.

"So what??!! You look cool there" I chuckled.

"Anyways enough of fun Y/N, it's your interview today so just get up now..because you already are running late I see..and I have brought your breakfast. It's on the side table..now hurry up" He ordered me like a dictator.

"Calm down..calm down..I am up..and thankyou for the breakfast chimchim" I smiled at him.

"I hope your boss doesn't wish to see your puffy face and messy hairs and this sexy nighty so just hurry up and shower and get ready" he smirked cockily.

"Jimin....how can you even think of me going for my interview in a nighty...!!" I blushed.

"I am just kidding..leave it don't blabber just hurry up, and I will come late tonight, maybe I have to go out of town will return tomorrow as early as possible. So take care of yourself, your meals, and do text me every small details every hour okay" he again ordered me like a dictator.

"You order like a dictator" I chuckled.

"Y/N I think now it's not time to joke and I am not joking I am serious stupid" he tried to make a serious face but ended up laughing.

The whole room was filled with our laughs. Mornings like these are so beautiful. Anyways after that Jimin left for his work and all I was left alone to get ready for my interview. I am a bit nervous but I am well prepared, I hope the Boss get impressed by intellectual skills.