🦋ARE YOU OKAY..?🦋

Notice:

Guys before you move further with the story I tell you I am just writing a character. I ain't taking out any grudges or ruining image of Taehyung. I am a ot7 wrecked girl and I really adore my Tete so don't take otherwise. It's just a fictional story. I know his character triggers you all but please it's designed like that, and secondly things will be fine later. The story basically is of Tae and revolves around him so I guarantee it will be all good ahead. Still if you can't bear with him please stop reading my book then and there! And I am very strict when it comes to my characters and Books and it's not the first book I am writing. I have aims,goals and a story to write so you can't stop me, instead if you aren't liking don't read. I know my readers are mature but still if we have someone who isn't, they can stop reading. I am not being rude I am just saying so you don't get triggered or sad.

PRESENT

Y/N's POV

I came out of his cabin trying to hide my tears so that people around me don't get an idea about what all happened inside. Without making any eye contact I just entered inside my cabin locking the door from inside and hurried to grab my seat.

Sitting on the chair I just relaxed myself because I really need to calm my nerves. I know I am a fool because I accepted this job but I didn't wanted to disappoint Jimin by saying that I couldn't make upto the interview. I know he works hard and is having a flourished business but that doesn't mean I sit like a lazy cat and eat all his money. After my parents died Jimin and his family did a lot for me. Being strangers they kept me like their own family. I can't just use them in anyways. They all are good people and pure humans, I just can't get them effected because of me.

I don't understand why we hold onto the things which can never be sorted for so long. Is it just me or everyone? I might sound a fool or maybe I am a fool..but I think we all are fools in love. Forgetting someone with whom you dreamt a forever is not easy. I know it's wrong and I am getting mixed feelings but I just can't ...I just can't forget Tae that easily. If I might have forgotten him ever, then how am I still getting effected by him. It's all because my heart somewhere still lingers in the past. But past can never be your future Y/N, the things that happened back then can never happen again...the whole history won't be repeated and who wants to repeat the history.

Tae had always been someone toxic to me. But I never expected him to be this changed within just two years. The Taehyung back then was an angry bird, a bad boy, someone who did clubbing, used to drink and smoke and had bad habits but atleast somewhere had some soft corner for me, but the Taehyung infront of my eyes now is someone I can't trust..even if I want still...I am not able to. This Taehyung speaks foul, think of me in I don't know what ways. I just want to cry on my fate, like the person for whom I still have a soft corner even after years has nothing for me. Like how can people just forget those people for whom once they had a soft spot?

Things were temporary and people too..including myself. But life shows such bad days...I am just a shattered, broken and pathetic human..and I am not trying to change..and even if I try to..He is back, and he effects me. His actions, his words and everything.

Tap tap..click to open!

My phone beeped diverting all my attention to the messages on screen they were from none other than Jimin. This amazing human I don't know gets the signals that I am sad and just gets available at that time.

ChimChim😘🥰😍🤩

Y/N how was your interview!! I know my queen rocked and might have made up to the job. Anyways all the best for your future and take your lunch on time, don't overwork yourself in office. I will be back tomorrow so don't get panicked lock all doors and windows. Stay safe and we will hold a party after I return; for you securing a job❤️