🦋COLLAPSED🦋

Y/N's POV

"Y/N, it's around ten minutes and you are busy kissing me, you really want me to take you to the back seat?" Tae replied giggling, which made me come back to reality.

What was I doing.. couldn't I control myself a bit. I pulled myself away from him, adjusting myself and my hands gripping the seat belts out of panic.

Suddenly I could feel his hands, turning around i found, that he was busy caressing my hairs away from my face, which seems kind of weird.

"What are you upto Taehyung?" I rolled my eyes.

"Seeing the way you are blushing, your face looks like a tomato Y/N" He was giggling, making me feel more embarrassed.

"I am not a tomato" i huffed.

"No you are a potato, my sweet potato" He chuckled.

"Tae..now shutup and drive" I made a fist ball and punched him, making him to laugh more.

After years, I have seen him laughing this way, he looks so divine..those eyes in which one can feel so many emotions, they are never quite...that boxy grin, which will make the other person smile. That face which is my favorite one in this whole world. Tae had never been a good boy for others, not a very perfect son to his parents, maybe not a good friend, a complicated human, definitely someone who never understood love and care, and someone who didn't care about my efforts, but after all these flaws and differences, I still want him..I want to be with him. I still love him.

Something's from within stops me, but this heart still craves for him. The day Tae left me, things ended like nothing happened, we just decided to adjust ourselves..but after that day, i wasn't the same.. something in me died after he left me all alone. I used to laugh when people use to crack a joke, but not the same way whole heartedly, when Tae made me laugh at any of his stupid jokes. I used to make friends and get social, but i couldn't trust people anymore, I was living my life, but I wanted him to be it's part. Everyone around me thought that it's nothing, he used me...and i should forget him...but even if my brain did it, my heart still keeps him safe in one reserved corner. That's how special Taehyung is!

"Y/N..see you got lost again, now i am starting the car..you are just disturbing me, either by blushing or just staring" he giggled once more and yeah..started the car.

Time skip

The moment i stepped inside the mansion. It was all silent, every step I was taking inside towards the drawing room, my feets trembled. While Taehyung was walking behind me, I asked him to stay outside but he followed me.

"Samchon, I am sorry I wasn't here...when all this happened" I rushed and hugged my broken uncle. Who broke down the very next moment.

"She left us, she isn't anymore...it's was sudden heart attack. We didn't have any idea. Jihoon is abroad, we gave him the news he is in flight. While we called Jimin and he is broken. He has locked himself inside his room since the cremation ceremony got over." He was crying.

"Samchon, don't worry I am going to Jimin, I am there...I am still here don't you people worry" i wiped his tears and ran towards the stairs.

Not even looking back at Taehyung who was standing there all alone, who accompanied me till here. My family was more important right now, and Jimin needs me.

The moment I reached Jimin's room it was locked.

"Jimin...chimchim....see I am here...Y/N open the door Jimin" I was knocking it continuosly, tears dropping down my cheeks. What if he did something wrong? He wasn't replying.