🦋BLISS🦋

PRESENT

Y/N's POV

I don't know from how long I am crying, Jimin is still not talking to me. I don't know where Taehyung is and the door's locked! Life is fucking mess...on top of that this severe headache because of crying since long. Loving someone brings this much difficulties was something I never planned of.

Everything was going on so well, but then Boom! My past came infront of the present...and they collided resulting into creating a disaster.

Jimin isn't wrong when he says what if Tae uses me again? And how can I trust him after what he had done to me?!

But then I feel something for Taehyung, there's a place he owns in the corner of my heart and I can't refuse it

L-O-V-E

The four letters word, and it can either make your life beautiful or maybe fucked up, the way it did to me. We don't realise when we fall for its trap, afterall we can't see it infront of us...we just feel it. They say love is something you feel, as you can't ever see it. But you can't run away from it too, it's powerful at the same point.

The age in which we move towards adulthood people say children run down into infatuation. They say that's an age we get attracted to the opposite sex and it's all because of hormones. But if that's infatuation..then why even after years my heart still starts to beat faster when I see that human once again, even his mere glimpse makes my heart pound and all I think about is the time when we were something.

Even after years, even after thinking I hate him, even after asking myself and controlling my mind...I still ended up seeing him more and more. I didn't stop myself once..because something inside my heart didn't die even though we were parted for years. He came infront of me and all I did something was to end up loosing my heart once again for him.

Infatuation..huh! Might be for others..but in my case, it was love...maybe one sided or maybe even mutual but which was never spoken of. Sometimes we have bond much more  important than anyother relation in this world, but just something so pure and which is not named.

Taehyung is love of my life, maybe the first love..first love..it is something too pure to be described in word, so pure and very innocent. It strikes at the most unexpected time, who knew that I and Taehyung would end up being the project partners and then bestfriends and after that much more than that...I will never be able to tell my true feelings about Taehyung, that's something he might have also felt but for me that sort of love..that first love which I had was for Taehyung, My Tae...as first love is pure..my love for Taehyung never had any selfish motive..it was all just so pure, just adoring and enjoying every small moment of life with that one human. Daydreaming about being close forever in future with just that one human.

But with time comes expectations, and then I too  started expecting more like trusting him and to love him as to not to let it go, trusting them to protect my heart. We sometimes regret it later, but what if that person is back in your life..you won't even think straight because you want that human back..you love that idiot..you miss that one person. Who made you experience all that for the very first time.

But sometimes first love is sweet, but on the other hand mine gave me pain too. I felt betrayed, used..useless and what not. Something which shattered me, I did love him, it was not infatuation..it was love..which I did from my whole heart but that's not what Taehyung gave to me in return. But still see I am on a crossroad and still want to have him... because it was him since the start.

Here it goes like..

(That's how it bloomed...and later collapsed....)

PAST