🦋 AUTHOR'S NOTE🦋

Hush!

We came to the final end of the book, a long journey though and I took a lot of pauses in updating it. But still I want to pat my back and praise myself as I have finally brought the story to an end. I thought the story would make you cry, question you about how complex are human relationships, trigger you, annoy you..basically I don't know I lived upto all this or not but yeah definitely I enjoyed writing this book a lot.

Even though the book isn't of my bias, but I still personally enjoyed writing it and giving my time to it. This book I wanted to write because Mr Kim Taehyung attracts me a lot, like though I am ot7 wrecked and it's normal being an army and once in a while having crush on any member, for you can't disagree that you crushed on every member once a while. Nvm, so Taehyung got that aura which I wanted to portray in the book. And Jimin is my sweetheart..so definitely baby had to be here.

The book basically focusses on how relationship can be toxic and beautiful, ugly and very pretty at times. Life is very messy, and your author is an overthinker ! Ahahhah..I know that's not good, but I am helpless..credits to my bias I smile and laugh little more when he is around. Or else depression always tries to befriend me. I got lot of medical issues too lately, don't know maybe evil eyes👁️👁️ But I trust in God, and because of him everything is calm and seems positive.

Some of the experiences in the book are true and some are just created. I won't tell what's true and what's fiction. But yeah, it had some sensitive topics too. Like moving on, a very different task. Depression, the verge where you either choose to live or die, stalking...feels dangerous because how someone becomes so addicted to you, your hair, eating habits, or even your nails..that he tries to push you into his/her life, by creating webs of lies. Forgiving and forgetting..people say forgive and forget. I say neither forgive, nor forget..learn from it. First love, that very special thing everyone goes through! And lessons life teaches us.

Kim Taehyung, aah he triggered a lot of readers in the start though he isn't like you guys think he was. He was the opposite, I can't make my boy a bad boy 🥺❤️

Y/N is a very normal character, there was nothing complex about her. She was dumb, immature and someone who cared for her past more than the present. But later she realised that life is not about looking at the past, it's about finding what's ahead of us.

Park Jimin, turned the tables till the end. Baby Mochi was the villain in the story. Don't think I wanted to favor Taehyung. I planned the story that way, I wanted you all to react to the story, where Jimin came out as the main villain. That was the plot which was already decided.

Sungrin is just a temporary character, used to add fuel to fire.

Other small characters have their own significance

Other small characters have their own significance. The story basically wanted to teach everyone that looking back, looking and craving for one's own Past doesn't lead you anywhere. One has to rise up when they fall and move forward. Everyone should learn the art of distancing, moving on, living and breathing without forcing any kind of shit in their life.

I want to to thank my readers for coming with me till here, the one who commented I am really thankful for your votes and comments. The one who were ghost readers I am still thankful you read my book. The one who will comment now, I am thankful to you guys.

The Book is finally over, I want to thank my WhatsApp armies who actively participated in loving and reading my book, actually they only decided the ending of the book. They wanted Y/N to move on with someone else and have a better future. Thankyou all for who came up with me till last, thankyou everyone who read and enjoyed my story.

And if you have any positive message how you felt about the book do drop here it would make me smile.

Thanks to Kim Taehyung and Park Jimin.

Special thanks to BTS:

For sometimes I think life is so good for us armies, like we got Bangtan. We don't need a guy, we don't feel an urge to have a boyfriend and roam around. When noone's here spoon feeding us, or giving chocolates to us or taking us out on dates, noone's here to satisfy ones physical wants, those sudden urges and kinks. I find it so like so deep, that being so far away from here Bangtan has won hearts of so many women of all ages, that you are just bound to them. You don't need anyone anymore, I feel happy that I stan a group who have helped people to come out of depression, including one as me. Like I am just so thankful, as I said I overthink..so even a slight ache in my body can lead me thinking I got something serious, and maybe I won't survive..but the moment such deadly thoughts come in mind..the very same day. BTS COMES IN MY DREAM..and I don't know what type of spell they cast on me that I forget those things the very next day.

Secondly the way they have been a rescue to the girls who had gone through breakups, like bro they even filled the gap of someone special in your life. You aren't single anymore when you say so, and you really fucking don't need a boyfriend. You can focus on your career, enjoy a single life without zero regrets.

They post like boyfie's , they share stuffs and they do live...they know every details about us, are the reason we survive, we smile, we love, we live. I just am glad to have met them in this life.

I sometimes can't even make my besties understand about what kinda life I am living in this fandom, they aren't armies and they would never understand it lol 😂 our bond is beyond explanations. Maybe that's why it's unique.

I was a happy girl earlier but after I met them I found that self love is more important, that I am never alone even in the crowd..I feel the seven angels always walk behind me. I feel loved and cherished. I live and laugh in abundance and I love living like this. I love being with them, I want to stay with them in their everything. I would never leave them or unlove them. They are my first's and will forever be one ❤️

I love you Bangtan for being the reason I smile everyday!
.
.
.
.
.
I wanna end this book with this:

MAYBE WE'LL MEET AGAIN WHEN WE ARE SLIGHTLY OLDER AND OUR MINDS, LESS HECTIC.

AND I'LL BE RIGHT FOR YOU AND YOU'LL BE RIGHT FOR ME

BUT RIGHT NOW I AM CHAOS TO YOUR THOUGHTS AND YOU ARE POISON TO MY HEART.

MAY WE MEET AGAIN :)' I'LL BE WAITING FOR YOU.
.
.
.
.
.
And I love my readers who read my works and love it❤️
.
.
Lots of love, the book is officially over. You can join me now in the journey of " You feel like my own" a jhope fanfiction, as I will work on it  from now onwards.