🦋SEDUCED🦋

Present

Y/N's POV

For how long the meeting is going to take place. I am getting bored, Oh god. Yes! Here I am on a tour planned by the company with Taehyung. I was not in a mood to travel and that too with him, but anyways I was an employee first and that's my duty to perform my job well.

Jimin has no idea about where I am and with whom. But I have to be careful about Taehyung too. I just don't want Jimin to ever know about Taehyung. Or else it will be a world war-III and i will be the one responsible for it. Things have been settled between me and Taehyung. We have decided to behave professionally and he has promised that he will not cross his limits.

By the way the Hotel at which we are staying is a luxury one. The furniture and services are such high class, why will they not be? Afterall Taehyung is such a wealthy man with flourished business and is rolling in wealth. Walking away from the bed I went near the window to have a clear view of the resort and the best thing that I found about the resort was having quite large swimming area. The clear blue crystal like shining water was making me excited to go out for swimming.

"But Tae isn't here? What to do? Should I just go out and have fun. And it's time till he will be back".

Time skip

Without wasting time for a single minute I was here at the back of the hotel, at my favorite spot..near the swimming pool, there were some other couples too, and few boys and that was making me a bit uncomfortable, to strip off here in my bikini.

What to do? I had learnt swimming having private classes, and have never tried on public. I know it's nothing big, but I have never been that social infront of strangers. I feared if they will gape at me, maybe judge me. Society's judgement was something which made me scared.

"So may I join you"

I heard a very familiar voice behind me, turning around to find Taehyung standing behind me. He was unbottoning his shirt, and then his majestic body came to show. That well toned and chiseled physique. I had no intention of seeing him get undressed infront of me so I just turned around, inorder that i don't stare at him. I heard his zipper and I think he was taking down his pants, and somewhere i could imagine his hard member inside those pants.

"Why you turned your gaze away from me Y/N? let's swim. Don't you want to?" I can see his black orbs staring deep into my soul. His presence was making my heart pound inside my chest. Imagining being with him near a swimming pool was something felt like something so unreal.

"I want to..but..." I averted my gaze around and he could easily get the idea what I was trying to explain.

"You don't have to hide yourself, they won't judge you and you are beautiful Y/N...and we all are here for fun. Come-on" he again passed me toothy grin motivating me to overcome the shyness.

And with lot of courage i pulled my overall. Giving him a clear view of my body, without any hesitation.

TAEHYUNG'S POV

My breath hitched the moment I saw her. She was such a masterpiece, honey skin with healthy and toned legs, full breasts and that slim stomach, made her look like some angel fallen from heaven.

When did she grow up so well, the Y/N I knew was very normal

When did she grow up so well, the Y/N I knew was very normal. I have been with her for long but maybe I never focussed on how beautiful she really was. Seeing her today like this forced me to create fake scenarios in head.

"What are you staring at?" She mumbled.

"No..Nothing...your beautiful face maybe" I laughed out of nowhere.

"You are indeed strange you know that" she replied back at me.

I really am, and you really don't have any idea about it.

Ring..ring...ring

"Something's ringing...are they bells of love?" I questioned her, maybe I started to hear sounds lately or my ears are ringing.

"You are such a stupid Taehyung, it's your phone" she glared at me..passing it to me.

Y/N's POV

After five minutes

"Y/N I think you should leave with me right now. It's urgent" He blurted making me all shocked. I was,..ahaha we were about to have swimming together. What the hell happened to him so sudden.

"Why... weren't we going to have swimming?" I snapped back at him.

"Jimin's mum is no more, office got an urgent call by him. I inquired them about him, and they told me they are your guardian and he is their son. I think they are like your family after uncle and aunt so you should hurry up"

I felt like, as if I didn't have strength in my legs, and i collapsed on the floor. The news of her demise made my world collapse. Imo( Aunt) was no more, why God why? Weren't you happy snatching away my parents you snatched her away too. And what about Jimin, he is such an angel...what about his dad...his brother...what about the family...you took away the backbone of our small family..leaving all of us shattered. Imo, I love you wherever you are..don't worry I am going to Jimin...he needs me.

"Hurry up Y/N..." Tae gave his hands to me, while I was still adjusting myself. The loss was too big...Jimin...how's he? I need to rush to him. I held Taehyung's hand and stood up.

Time skip

Currently we were in the car and Taehyung was driving, thankgod we collected our stuffs hurriedly as soon as we reached into our rooms. Tae told that he will manage his meetings accordingly. Right now i and my family urgency was more important.

The thoughts of seeing Jimin broken and shattered were killing me from within, the only solace I had was that atleast Taehyung didn't get an Idea about jimin's and mine whole story.

"Don't worry Y/N, we will reach soon" he kept one of hands on mine and gave it a light squeeze. Still driving with the other.

"Why Tae? Why all this happens..why someone we love leaves us...? For how long God wants to test me...I am tired now..of people leaving my life like this" tears started to fall off from my eyes. And suddenly I heard the tires screech, and the car came to a sudden halt.

"Tae..Taehyung..why you stopped in the middle of the road..?We have to hurry right...did i disturb your driving...please stop getting pissed...?And i am very sorry..please take me there" I was crying pathetically.

While he suddenly crashed his lips against my lips, making my eyes to pop out. He was biting them slowly but passionately. The sudden gesture made heat rise in my body, he pulled me towards himself holding my waist while his other hand was at my nape. We were too close to eachother and it was difficult for me to pull away, our body heat was getting tangled.

For the first time in my life of knowing this guy it was his first kiss to me. I don't know but being kissed by him, feeling his lips on mine made me happy from within. I didn't crave for his touch but maybe I did. Something in me wanted not to end this beautiful moment so I just held him from behind and started to move my lips in sync with his. Now his tongue was inside my mouth fighting for dominance, exploring the corners of our mouth.

And then he pulled away,  now his lips landed on my cheeks where my tears have settled. The moment his lips sipped on them, my skin got heated at that touch, and shivers ran down my body. Later he kissed me on my forehead, my cheeks and then again connected back to my lips, while I was just touched by this act of his. He was trying to comfort me in the best way possible, didn't we planned to act professional but I think we were going to cross our limits tonight.

I was not in a mood to think anything anymore and every thing went blurr after that.

🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋

Updated after long..!
But I will be regular from now as I will work on this book.

Thankyou for waiting ❤️

Btw I feel sad for Jimin!
What do you guys think about Tae and Y/N?

Do vote and comment.