🦋SILENCE AND STORM🦋

PAST

Y/N's POV

Finally today I and Taehyung are going out for some fun. Maybe  today he confesses me something, maybe today we can give a new name to our friendship, maybe today he sprouts the flowers of love to the fragment buds of my heart, maybe today become the day we will never ever try to be apart, maybe today everything happens the way I planned.

Today I got ready in a sea blue lace top with a blue denim shorts, with my hair all curled up in a beautiful manner, and left all open.

Applying the pink gloss and wearing my white shoes, I hurried up downstairs to leave for visiting Taehyung at the raspberry cafe

The moment I was about to enter the cafe, someone gripped my hands from behind..I almost shrieked turning around..but that was Taehyung himself waiting for me outside the cafe.

"Why are you screaming as if you saw some ghost, it's me Dumbo" he chuckled.

"Who surprises this way..anyways you look good  in this fit Gucci boy" I giggled. (He looked so handsome today)

"You look beautiful too" he smiled

"Now let's hurry up" I released myself from his grip..and ran across the streets..while he ran after me to accompany me.

We decided to visit the amusement park. It was a fun fair arranged over there. I have been someone who got too excited at the idea of visiting a fair or parks from the beginning. It doesn't look bad, if we try to relive our childhood once again. The swings, the atmosphere, the slides and the fun..always reminds me of the days when I was a little girl. Who was free...I didn't have any stress or pressure.

Life is beautiful presently..but it's a human trait that, when you are small you want to grow up and become an adult and later when you are an adult you want to just go back and relive in the past.

"Why are you smiling all alone to yourself, who cracked a joke here?" Taehyung gaped at me.

"Noone, I am just enjoying today..thankyou for being with me for today.." I smiled at him.