🦋BONUS🦋

Seven years later

Y/N's POV

"Jin this is your tiffin and don't forget to come home early" I smiled at my husband while drying my wet hair.

"I will be back home soon wifee" he held me from behind, and started tickling me.

All I could do was to burst into laughter.

Finally I kissed him and he stopped.

"You know how to control me right Y/N?" He chuckled.

"Every wife knows how to control their husband, the same way I do...and now bye!" I chuckled and pushed him out of the room.

"Stay safe, I will be back soon. Wait for your handsome husband to be back with you tonight and have fun watching Netflix" He replied doing an aegyo.

I made a finger heart to him.

After he went, I locked the door and came inside. Sitting back on the stool I adjusted myself...

So yeah, as you all know me very well. I am Y/N, remember the same immature and stupid girl who was stuck between two situations back in past. Confusing you guys that with whom she will end up with.

Yeah! Now I ain't stuck anywhere, neither I remember much of my past. Jin has filled every gap in my life with all his love and care. Jin, yes he is my husband.

Shocked!

Yes, I didn't marry Kim Taehyung that day when he asked me to go back with him after my obsessed stalker Park Jimin got arrested. He might be out of imprisonment now, but to be honest I don't know anything about his current where abouts.

I am in contact with Taehyung, but it's not more than friends. I often meet him when I go around to play and meet Jun. Taehyung asked me to become a mother figure to Jun, but I refused him. As even if I don't marry him...I can still act as a mother figure to the child.

Taehyung wanted me to marry him, but I refused to be with him. Nah! I had sex with Jimin was not the reason....I started to Love Jimin.??! No...I never did.

I was tired, I was tired of being a play toy every while. It's not their fault it was my fault that I was like that. I moved on and wanted to live a life finding more about it. I didn't decide to go back from where I started. I just wanted to once become independent, and don't need anyone else who will look after me and for my survival.

What was the point of going back with Taehyung? What was the point of not moving on? When I and him were never meant to be anything. I did realise, but it sounds too late.

It's us who feel like moving on is hard! No it's not..it's a process it happens with time. The things which are important to us a while ago, was close to our heart, things which we never wanted to lose anyhow..are the things which are all temporary. With the passing time, you overcome it and just let it go. There's nothing wrong in moving on, and moving on isn't difficult. Maybe the day all the ties get broken, or maybe the day your heart isn't burdened even a single memory of that human, you get free. You are set free..finally you move ahead in life. Without regretting anything.

I was the one who felt like living without Taehyung is useless? That Taehyung is only human important in my life..Without realising that there was too much to accomplish in life. Today I ain't with him and life is so beautiful, to be described in words. Life is good even without that specific individual who was once a ache in your heart, or a reason for your smile.

There was too much for me to look forward too, instead I only looked back and cried at my past. But the day I stopped looking back everything started to fall right at place.