Chapter 21

5 months of being pregnant was horrible for Samantha. Kahit nandiyan ang mga kaibigan niya and her Ate Sabrina, she still feel alone. Lalo na kapag nanonood siya ng mga love stories and how the man always takes care of his girl.

Hindi naman niya pinagsisisihan ang nangyari sa kaniya. In fact, she is gathering some strength para harapin si Samuel Monteverde. He knows the father sa dinadala niyang anak. She's been in his house even.

3pm na at kakagising palang niya sa pagkakatulog. Palagi nalang siyang natutulog. Nadagdagan na naman ang kaniyang timbang.

Habang humaharap siya sa salamin napaisip siya how amazing that I'm actually carrying another human being in my tummy! She felt proud of it. She smiled in front of the mirror while slightly rubbing her belly.

She cant believe she's going to be a mom!

The first trimester was horror for her. Constant dizzyness, vomitting and cravings. Her moods was always on different shift. Mahina ang kapit ng bata kaya naranasan din niyang muntik makunan last month. Ito ang dahilan na always on bed rest si Samantha. Kaya on that day onwards, Ate Sabrina takes over her small business. Grateful for the people around her, Samantha smiled dahil kahit na wala ang lalakeng nakabuntis niya sa tabi niya ay puno parin siya ng pag-aaruga from her family and from Amy and Mica.

Monday ngayon at patungo na si Samantha sa isang coffee shop right along their street. Its funny na ngayon lang siya nag crave. Its 7:30 na at magclose na nito by 8 pero ngayon palang siya pupunta. Ate Sab is with her anyway. Her ate graduated MassComm and she just used her course for 5 years at pinatigil na ni Kuya Chard ang kaniyang ate after pinagbuntis ang kambal. She became a housewife and she said it was the most amazing job of all.

Samantha did have that thought once--to be a housewife. But its impossible anyway.

Sabrina became her Mom and Dad after they bought passed away because of a car accident. She is so blessed to have an ate just like her. 

"Ikaw talaga at ang mga cravings mo. You should be resting, baka mahamugan ka pa"

"I've been resting since forever Ate. Bored na ako sa bahay. And also one of the reasons why I'm here because I'm craving blueberry cheescake! And a Hersheys Hazelnut Frappe!"

Last week, puro salty ang c'crinave ni Samantha and now puro sweets na naman. She's fat now but she don't care. Dalawa na silang kumakain, ang palaging alibi ni Samantha.

"Okay. Go and sit. I will serve your order Maam" Sabrina sarcastically say and went to order.

Samantha then went to the table near the window. She likes watching people walk and some vehicles run. And while she's waiting for her food, she saw a pregnant woman and a man enter the cafe. They are holding hands and they are both smiling.

Nainggit siya bigla. Gusto niya ring makilala si Samuel. Gusto niya ring kasama ito sa pagbubuntis niya. But she's scared.

She's scared na baka hindi siya maaalala nito. She's scared na baka hindi siya paniniwalaan nito. All of those thoughts will come quickly once she's thinking of a family she craves for.

"Here's your order Maam" ate Sabrina serves her food after 15 minutes. Dalawang slices of cakes ang nakita niya sa plato and she smiled widely because of the food in front of her.

Baby, kakain na naman tayo!

"Hindi mo ako sinama last week nuong nagpa-ultrasound ka"

"Well, Gusto kong e surprise kayo eh" she's talking while her mouth is full. Oh, the blueberry cheescake, she felt satisfied.