Fake Smiles & Epic Take-Downs

*Flashback*
As I'm walking back towards my car so I can call Ash in privacy, I hear the guy go "As if a famous drummer would date you anyway." I swear to god, it's a miracle that there wasn't smoke coming out of my ears at that moment. I take a deep breath and plaster a smile on my face. I turn around and walk back towards him. He's not even gonna know what hit him.

I get back to the security guy and smile sweetly at him. He just looks confused, but I say, "Sorry, there's just one thing I forgot to do."

He looks even more confused.

"And what might that be?"

I smirk.

"This."

I jab one elbow up under his chin, then slam my other one into his right side, where his liver is. Then I slam my left fist into his left temple, and my right fist into the bottom/back of his head. He falls to the ground. I daintily step over his body and proceed to enter the building.

I told him to let me by.

I start walking down a hallway, trying to find my way to the boys' dressing room. I peer around a corner, and see another security guard. I try to back up before he sees me, but it's too late. I start to run. I hear him running after me, and he yells, "Stop! You can't be here!" I keep running and yell, "Yes I can!"

I continue running through the hallways, and start yelling Ashton's name, hoping he'll hear me and help. Just as I begin to yell again, the security guard catches up to me. He throws me over his shoulder and starts to make his way out of the venue. Suddenly, I hear footsteps and someone shouting my name. Ashton!

He finally rounds the corner and catches up to us. I can't see him, but I can tell he's mad when I hear, "Put. Her. Down. You fucking imbecile." I'm carefully placed back on my feet, and now I can see Ashton. He shouldn't be this mad. But god dammit, I should. I growl and take a step towards the guy, but Ashton grabs me by my waist and puts me back behind me. I try to run at the guy a few more times, but he keeps stopping me. I'd put him on the ground like the first security guard, but he's my boyfriend and that would he kind of mean.

So I just angrily stand behind Ashton while he yells at the guard. I felt kind of bad when Ash threatened to have him fired, but then I remembered that he tried to toss me out of the building like a sack of potatoes, and I stopped feeling bad. It didn't even end up happening anyway so whatever.

When Ash is finally done telling the man off, he grabs my hand and starts to walk back to the dressing room. After a few steps, I remember something and run quickly back to the security guard (who I'm sure felt very belittled at this moment in time).

I get to the guy and just say, "There's an unconscious guard over near the side entrance. You should probably help him. And have the men better trained in self defense." I smirk as his mouth falls open. Satisfied with his response, I turn and walk back to my boyfriend who was kind enough to wait (not so) patiently for me.

We walk down the hall together in silence until he finally asks, "What did you mean about there being an unconscious security guard by the side entrance. Isn't that where I told you to come in? How did you get in here? Why was that other guy chasing you?"
I grin sheepishly and go, "Welllllllllllll......"