Making Out & Awkward Interruptions

*Flashback*
We walk down the hall together in silence until he finally asks, "What did you mean about there being an unconscious security guard by the side entrance. Isn't that where I told you to come in? How did you get in here? Why was that other guy chasing you?"
I grin sheepishly and go, "Welllllllllllll......"

"So, like I was trying to go in the side entrance like you told me, but this guy wouldn't let me." Ashton nods, signaling for me to continue.

"And I was gonna walk away and just call you, but then when I was leaving I heard him make some snide comment about how you would never date someone like me anyway..." He turns red and I can see he's mad- furious even. He growls and says, "I'm gonna beat the shit out of him."

I giggle when I hear his response, and his face changes from fury to utter confusion. He furrows his eyebrows and goes, "Why are you laughing?"

I smirk and just say, "Let's just say that won't be necessary. I've already taken care of it." His eyebrows go up, and his mouth falls open. He's clearly in shock.

After a few seconds, he decides to try and fork words. He says, "Wha-how-n- that was you?! You're the person who knocked the security guard unconscious?!" I roll my eyes. Why is this so difficult for him to understand?! "Yes, it was me you idiot!"

His eyes get dark and a look of lust appears on his face. He pushes me up against the wall and slams his lips onto mine. After a few seconds, he pulls away, but latches onto my neck instead. He kisses and sucks at the skin before bringing his mouth up to my ear and whispering, "That is insanely hot." He then brings his lips back to mine, and he continues to kiss me. Without breaking the kiss, he whispers, "Jump." I jump up and wrap my legs around his torso. He places his hands firmly under my butt, and we continue to make out. That is, until we hear someone clear their throat behind us.

Make that three someones.

Apparently, Ashton startles a lot easier than I do. I was just going to pull away. But no- he got so surprised that he just dropped me and jumped away. Like, c'mon, really? Smooth, Ash, real smooth.

I pick myself up off of the ground (with no help from Ash- boyfriend of the year right here everyone) and turn to see Cal, Mikey, and Luke standing there and laughing like madmen. I then look at Ash, and see him pouting. He he has his arms crossed, and he literally looks like a crabby two year old. This makes me burst out laughing, and soon enough, the other three boys and I are in fits, and trying to hold onto each other for support.

Ash still looks annoyed, so I quickly stop laughing, grab his hand, and drag him down the hall. As we walk away, I hear Mikey tell out, "Oh, I see, it's time for round two, is it?!" I want to laugh, but I don't for Ashton's sake. I pull him into (what I seriously hope is) their dressing room and I shut the door. I walk with him over to a couch and shove him down onto it. I sit on his lap and face him. Then I pull my hand up and smack him. He turns red and brings his hand up to cup his cheek. "What the fuck was that for?" he asks. I shrug, "You're acting like a child, so I'm going to treat you like one." He gets even redder. "What the hell? Is that how you would punish a child?" he says. I nod. He then goes, "I was only upset because they interrupted us, and I was embarrassed." I roll my eyes and smack him again. "Ow!!!" he yelps. Okay, seriously, what a baby. I let out an exasperated sigh and say, "They're your best friends. Why the fuck where you even embarrassed, god dammit?!" He huffs and responds, "I don't know..." I smile triumphantly before I change my face back to a stoney mask of indifference and say, "Okay, well, you're going back on tour with them soon, and we're going to be around them all the time. If you can't deal with them walking in on us kissing, then this needs to end now. Because if you're going to keep acting like this whenever they see us kiss, I honestly don't even want to go any further. Are you fucking embarrassed of me? Is that what it is? Am I not good enough for you? Why are you embarrassed in front of your best friends?! This is fucking ridiculous." I finally finish, then close my eyes and take a breath. I open my eyes again, and expect Ashton to jump to explain himself. But no. He sits there like a mute dumbass. I'm literally so done right now.

I stand up, grab my purse and haul ass. As I make my way down the hall, the other boys stop me and try to talk to me. I push them out of my way, but Luke grabs my wrist. I hiss in pain, and he lets go. I turn around, ready to kill a bitch, but he just looks confused. He says, "What the hell just happened? You two were practically having sex like three minutes ago, and now you're leaving all mad? What happened?" I roll my eyes and snatch my hand away. "Why don't you go ask your friend?" I say. This seems to make him upset. His shoulders slump. "I just did," he said. My heart shatters at this comment but I keep the icy look on my face. I am determined not to break. "No. I mean go ask the ass wipe that doesn't seem to care whether or not I'm in his life," I spit, and then make my way out the door.

When I get to the parking lot, I see an ambulance. There's a load of paramedics loading a stretcher into the back. I crane my neck to see who's on it. I finally manage to catch a glimpse, and I realize that it's the guy that I unloaded on earlier. Oops, hahaha. "SORRY!" I cry out, and then run to my car. I sit in, and shut the door. I turn on the radio. The first thing to come on is Miserable At Best by Mayday Parade. How lovely. Then my emotions and feeling come crashing back into my mind all at once. I begin to cry. I just sit there for a minute before putting my keys into the ignition and beginning to drive home.

Katie, don't cry, I know
You're trying your hardest
And the hardest part is letting go
Of the nights we shared
Ocala is calling
And you know it's haunting
But compared
To your eyes,
Nothing shines
Quite as bright

And when we look to the sky,
It's not mine,
But I want it so

Let's not pretend like you're alone tonight
(I know he's there and)
You're probably hanging out and making eyes
(while across the room he stares)
I'll bet he gets the nerve to walk the floor
And ask my girl to dance, and she'll say yes

Because these words were never easier for me to say
Or her to second guess
But I guess
That I can live without you but
Without you I'll be miserable at best

You're all that I hoped to find
In every single way
And everything I would give
Is everything you couldn't take
'Cause nothing feels like home,
You're a thousand miles away
And the hardest part of living
Is just taking breaths to stay

'Cause I know I'm good for something
I just haven't found it yet
But I need it

So let's not pretend like you're alone tonight
(I know he's there and)
You're probably hanging out and making eyes
(while across the room he stares)
I'll bet he gets the nerve to walk the floor
And ask my girl to dance, and she'll say yes

Because these words were never easier for me to say
Or her to second guess
But I guess
That I can live without you but
Without you I'll be miserable at best

Ladada ladada ladadaoh ohhh

And this'll be the first time in a week
That I'll talk to you
And I can't speak
It's been three whole days since I've had sleep
'Cause I dream of his lips on your cheek
And I got the point that I should leave you alone
But we both know that I'm not that strong
And I miss the lips that made me fly

So let's not pretend like you're alone tonight
(I know he's there and)
You're probably hanging out and making eyes
(while across the room he stares)
I'll bet he gets the nerve to walk the floor
And ask my girl to dance, and she'll say yes

Because these words were never easier for me to say
Or her to second guess
But I guess
That I can live without you but
Without you I'll be miserable
And I can live without you
But without you I'll be miserable
And I can live without you
Oh, without you I'll be miserable at best