~Chapter Twenty-six~

"Hayeon wake up!!"

"Yeonnie!"

"HEY HEY YEONNIE GUESS WHAT WOO'S HERE AND HE WANTS TO SEE YOUUUU. "

Hayeon immediately got up at the sound of her cousin mentioning Wooyoung's name. She frantically looked around for him and once she didn't see him she threw her pillow straight at Hongjoong's face.

"Get up princess your prince is waiting for you~" He teased in a sing-song voice.

Hayeon just groaned before throwing her covers off her body and lazily getting ready for college.

Once she reached her classroom she was surprised to see Yeosang sitting alone.

"Where's Wooyoung?" She asked.

Yeosang shivered at the sound of the boy's name.

"He's sick."

"Sick?? What happened to him??"

"Has a fever."

(A/N: Passion Young Fever woooooo woooooo so I gotta let it go)

"Oh no! We should check up on him later."

"I wouldn't do that if I were you."

"Why?"

"He's extremely moody, cranky, whiny, stubborn and a whole pain in the ass when he's sick. Well he's already a pain in the ass but when he's sick, he's 10 times worse."

"So what? We should visit him."

"You go alone if you miss him that much."
Yeosang rolled his eyes then smirked.

"I-I don't miss him!!" Hayeon blushed as she waved her hands around.

"Sure you don't, now are you seriously gonna go to his place?"

Hayeon gulped then nodded.

"Well, I think you might be alone with him cause apparently Kyungmin will be at his after school club while Aunt Minhee will be at her office."

"That's uhm...yeah..." Hayeon trailed off, not knowing what to say.

"Good luck." Yeosang chuckled as Hayeon rolled her eyes.
_______________

"I think either me or Minmin might have passed the fever on to him..." Yuqi said sheepishly as she scratched the back of her neck.

"It's alright, what do you think I should take for him?"

"It's heard he's extremely untolerable when he's sick, you sure you wanna visit him?"

"Of course, Yeosang told me he's moody and cranky but I'll visit him anyways. I dealt with a stressed out Kim Hongjoong before so this should be nothing, I hope." Hayeon sighed as she bought some medicine and syrups just in case.

"Well then good luck I guess, see you tomorrow Yeonnie." Yuqi waved as she started walking back to her house.

"Yeah..." Hayeon sighed as she headed for Wooyoung's house.

Once she got there she stood in front of the door for about 15 minutes contemplating what to do.

'What was I thinking...?'

'Should I knock...?'

'What if he's sleeping and I wake him up?'

'Should I check if the door is open?'

She reached for the doorknob and surprisingly found it unlocked so she entered his house with ease.