Please read!!!

hello guys,
you might have noticed that I haven't been updating this fanfiction since February 2022 and the reason is that I lost the motivation and inspiration to write this book. honestly, I thought I'd be able to fix the storyline but I can't seem to rack my brain to do so. I swear I tried my best but it's really difficult to write a book once you've lost inspiration to write it.

I've decided to discontinue this book solely because I just can't write it anymore. I tried many times to come up with something for the next chapters but I just couldn't. I'm truly sorry for those who were waiting for an update and thought this was one. I'm also discontinuing my other ATEEZ fanfiction, Family, for the same reason.

but, there is some good news. I have started to write yet another ATEEZ fanfiction which I have almost completed, I just need to start publishing. I wrote all of the chapters beforehand so that I don't end up discontinuing it like this one.

again, I'm terribly sorry and I would just like to say thank you so much for giving this fanfiction a chance, reading and supporting it this far. I truly appreciate it. this is it for now.

please check out my new fanfiction once I publish it, I promise it won't end up being like this one.

thanks,
Nahian.