34 | yoink pt 2

🇩🇪: male
🇷🇺: male
au again (continuation of last oneshot)
idea by Emo_warrior365 xx
⚠️tw: tr, ussr, anxiety⚠️
————

               russia had been staring at ceiling for the past 16 hours.

               he lay in bed, arms hanging lazily beside his body. christ, he was tired. a half empty bottle of vodka was set down on the ground beside his bed, but he didn't feel like drinking it. he felt odd - not like himself.

he couldn't really describe what he was feeling, though. his little sister, moldova, had walked into his room a few hours ago and left immediately, though through the thin walls he heard her giggle and tell ukraine something about "teenage angst". he would usually grumble about how stupid that was, but now? he was just tired. he didn't really feel like talking or making any social signals, even if it was to his siblings.

he turned over to his side and hissed momentarily, his back hurting. he curled up and tried to hug himself, but it didn't bring him much comfort. his arms felt empty, and there was a hole in him, in his conscious, his being, and he couldn't tell what it was. normally, he would wonder, he would brainstorm and soon enough figure out the answer as to why. yet he didn't have the energy to do such a thing that he would normally do in 5 minutes.

                russia groaned again, this time a little too loudly, because armenia yelled "լռիր, Ռուսաստան (shut up, russia)!" from some other room. for the sake of being a little shit, he groaned even louder. a few seconds later, his door was thrown open by an agitated armenia. "լավ, ինչ է դա (well, what is it)?" he asked, leaning on the doorframe.

               "что (what)?" russia grumbled from his bed.

               "ինչի մասին ես նվնվում, սրիկա (what are you whining about, asshole)?" armenia said, not bothering to hide his exasperation.

               "иди на хуй (go fuck yourself),"

               "արի, եղբայր, դու ամբողջ օրը հյուրընկալվել ես: բելան կարոտում է քեզ (come on bro, you've been in bed all day. bela misses you),"

                "не вводи белу в это (don't bring bela into this)," he muttered dramatically. his little sister had exceptionally good puppy eyes; not even big bad russia could resist.

                "ես կարող եմ և կանեմ. դուրս եկեք, նախքան ես պետք է ձեզ քաշեմ ձեր սենյակից: գիտես, որ կանեմ (i can and i will. come out before i have to drag you out of your room. you know i will),"

            yeah. russia blew a raspberry into the air. he knew he would.

                "Чтоб у тебя хуй во лбу вырос (may a dick grow on your forehead)," russia concluded before throwing off the blanket and trudging out of his room.

                armenia grinned and followed him down the hallway, pausing only for a moment to announce, screaming: "ԳԱASTԱԸ ԱՐWԱԵԼ Է (THE BEAST HAS AWAKENED)!". a round of applause and uncontrollable hooting followed,  each of their siblings cheering dramatically from their respective rooms.

                "я ненавижу тебя (i hate you)," russia whispered to armenia, who only grinned wider and said "կցանկանայիք, որ դա անեիք (you wish you did),". russia was about to give him a noogie before he stopped in his tracks - ussr was lounging on the couch, making direct eye contact with him, sending goosebumps up the teenager's skin.