day 8 dinner of training camp

Hinata's target Semi

As Hinata and Oikawa went down, Hinata's lovers looked at them. They saw hickeysbon Oikawa's neck.

Atsumu: Hey! Not fair! Sho-kun marked you!

Hinata: I can mark you guys later if you want😏.

They blush wonder what was going to happen next. While Hinata was making dinner, his lovers looked at his neck and saw a hickey. Looking at Oikawa waiting for an explaination.

Oikawa: What? Are you looking at me for?

Akaashi: We know you gave him that hickey.

Oikawa: Ohh that. Yeah I did. He'll let you guys mark him too.

Hinata gave them their plates. It was a peaceful when Tanaka ask...

Tanaka: So did you do it with Oikawa?

Hinata: Hmm I did. I plan to do that with the rest too.

Hinata replied to Tanaka while reading his book. After a chaotic night, evrybody got ready to sleep. Stealing Hinata's hoodies loving the scent left by Hinata. Pulling Hinata towards the bed. Cuddling, some just plyed their phones until 10.

Hinata: Come on, phones switch off, books down.

Goshiki: Can I cuddle with you tmr?👉👈

Hinata: Of course my princess😘. I was wondering if you want to go on a date with me tmr too.

Goshiki: 🥰 Like individuel dates?

Hinata: Yeah. Would you like to go on a date with me?

Goshiki: I would love too!

While getting the boys to settle down and rest for the night Hinata got a message.

Hinata: I'll be back okay? Semi texted me.

The boys nodded, knowing Hinata was still be in the dorms, the boys were not to worried. Walking down the stairs Hinata found Semi on the couch.

Hinata: Hey what are you doing here? You should be sleeping in your room. You don't even have a blanket with you.

Semi: I just had a nightmare.😅 So I thought may get out of the room for a bit.

Hinata: Do you want to sleep in my room?

Semi: Are you sure? Would the boys mind?

Hinata: No don't worry I'm sure they wouldn't.

Hinata pick Semi up and starts walking up the stairs with Semi in his arms.

Semi: Hey can I say something to you?

Hinata: Sure. So what is it?

Semi: Is it weird if I like you? Like more then a friend? Like a crush.

Hinata: Hmm if it's like that then... Is it weird that I like you too?

Semi: Wait! You like me too?

Hinata: I did say I love you guys, so no reason to be so nervous eh?

Semi: I love you Hinata.

Hinata: I love you too Semi, baby.

Semi: H-hey! Whats up with the nicknames?

Hinata: You don't want one?

Semi: I do!

Hinata: Then Semi- baby it is 😁.

They went inside the room, only for Kita, Oikawa and Bokuto awake waiting for Hinata so that they could sleep peacefully.

Hinata: Kita, sweetheart? Why are you guys not asleep?

Kita: We were waiting for you.😁

Hinata: That's sweet but my queen, sweetheart, baby owl😧😟 you should be sleeping.

Getting his lovers down on the bed, placing a cover on them. Placing his arm on top of them, Hinata closed his eyes after giving a kiss on the lips.

Awaiting Hinata a new day.

( Sorry this chapter was short. Didn't know what to type)