part 2

○○○○○○○○○At Fukurodani○○○○○○○○○○○

Coach: Can I get everybody to gather quickly?

Akaashi: What is Sir?

Bokuto: Hey Hey Hey! What is Coach?

The team looked at their coach.

Coach: We will be having a training camp for 2 months at Karasuno.

Bokuto: I get to see my diciple!!! Akaashi I'm sooo exicited!!

Akaashi: Bokuto-san calm down coach isn't done yet.

Bokuto: Ohh sorry coach😅

Coach: There will be a week of studying too , to make sure the volleyball is not in the way of your studys.

Bokuto💭: I'm going to show MY disciple that I'm really smart.

Akaashi💭: I'm sure Hinat would like some help😊 I hope he praises us☺😄

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤At Johzenji¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Coach : Terushima can you come here?

Terushima: What is it?

Coach : You will be attending a training camp at Karasuno for two months. There will be a week the teams invited are going to study making sure that the players education is not interupted by volleyball.

Terushima: What about the rest of the team?

Coach: I want to them to practice more without you so that if any thing happen to you in a match they will be able to handle it themselfs.

Terushima: Alright Coach😁👌

Terushima💭: Can't wait to to see mini spiderman!!😄

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎At Aobajohsai▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

Coach: Okay everyone least gather before going back home.

Oikawa: Yes coach😀 what is it?

Iwazumi: Shut it Shittykawa. Let coach say it first.

Oikawa: Why are you so mean Iwa-chan🥲😔

Iwazumi:Tsk

Coach : We will be having a training camp at Karasuno.For 2 months. I'll annoce the rest when we are going there.

Oikawa: Can't wait to see Chibi-chan.😊😁

Iwazumi:🙄😒 whatever flattykawa

Oikawa: Mean Iwa-chan

Iwazumi: Can't wait to see Hinata.

Oikawa: Mad dog-chan? Are you excited to see Chibi-chan?

All he did was nod his head.

♡♧♡♧♡At Kamomedai♡♧♡♧♡♧

Coach: Can I get Hoshiumi and Hirugami to come here I need to talk to you guys.

Hirugami:What is it coach?

Coach you guys will be attenting a training camp hosted by karasuno.You two will be going seeing how you two are our strongest players we would need you guys to improve more.The team will stay with me, I want them to practice without you two to see if it will affect them. It could cause us to lose a match if they always depend on you.

Hirugami:Alright coach😃.

Hirugami💭:I wonder if Hinata is excited😊. Can't wait to see him.Hoshiumi seems excited to see Hinata as well. I know he likes when Hinata praises him, I can see why ☺😊 I feel so delighted when he praises us.

Hoshiumi💭: I can't wait to see Hinata again. I wonder if he improved. Can't wait to show him my new spike.😊I hope I complainments me☺😊😊.

(I just realise all of their thoughts have one thing in comment, and that's they like to be praised. This would be a good kink when I make smuts in the parts.😃)