Jason x reader - Rules

A/N

So just some backstory here, your dad is Superman and you are dating Jason

*************

Y/n P.O.V

I was training in the Mountain, I was using my superpowers to punch and blast the holograms in front of me. I used my heat vision and freeze breath to burn and freeze the 'assasins'. The moment I burned the last one I felt arms snake around my waist.

Out of reflexes I grabbed the arm and flipped the person over me. Instead of an enemy or someone that I didn't know it just so happened to be my beautiful boyfriend. 

"Ouch, is that really how you should greet me Princess" He said with a smirk

I rolled my eyes and said 

"C'mon Babe, we both know you're stronger than that"

I pulled him up and put my hands on my hips. He stepped forward and wrapped his arms around my waist slowly.

"What are you doing here Jay??" I asked pushing him away "You're not supposed to be here, it's against the rules"

"Well shit. Rules are meant to be broken, now can I get the kiss that I came here for?" He said rolling his eyes

I sighed and kissed his cheek

"You missed"

Before I could retaliate I felt his soft plump lips pressed against mine. I wrapped my hands around his neck and tangled my fingers in his hair while slowly and softly tugging on it.

"OH HECK NO!!!" I heard an angry voice say from behind me. Suddenly I was pulled away from the kiss by my angry father

I mouthed the words 'run' to Jason and he caught on. He flipped backwards and ran away from my fuming dad.

Needless to say, my dad had given Jason 'the talk' and I had finally convinced him to agree to me and Jason dating.