⧗ 𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔱𝔜 𝔣𝔦𝔳𝔢 ❘ ғᴀᴍɪʟɪᴇs

━━━━━ 𝗧𝗪𝗢 𝗪𝗘𝗘𝗞𝗦 𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗘𝗥 ━━━━━

Two bikes rode down the abandoned road by a meadow, with both the people on each of it in full black suits.

Pulling it to a stop, one behind the other, the two people removed the helmets to reveal that it was Natasha and Y/N. The former had cut her hair till her shoulders and had dyed it blonde, whereas the latter had let her hair grow a little bit longer.

Natasha adjusted the watch around her wrist and Y/N smoothed out her vest. Well, Nathan's watch and Yelena's vest.

Ross had caught hold of Y/N and Natasha together at the site of the demolished Red Room and marked her as a global fugitive as well.

When this message reached Tony, he pretended to be receiving another call and hung up on Ross. He wasn't mad at Y/N, he just informed her to not get caught 'cause he won't be able to get her out. Y/N assured him that he won't when she had received a call from him.

Natasha walked straight up to the snoring person on the grass and kicked his shin, startling him awake, "You ever not sleep?"

"I've been in six different time zones in three days because of you," Rick answered, getting up to his feet.

"Poor thing," Y/N mock-pouted at him.

"What, are you scraping together some parts?" Natasha inquired, "What'd you get me this time? like, an upside-down lawnmower?"

Rick pointed over to the side of the enormous plain field of grass and in the center was parked a regular-sized advanced jet, surprisingly, in good condition.

"You see what I can get you with a bit of time and money?"

Y/N and Natasha stayed silent, taking in the sight of the Quinjet in amusement.

"Go on, say it. I wanna hear it," Rick urged them, "It would be really good for me to hear it. Really,"

"Nice catch," Y/N nodded admittedly.

"I'm impressed," Natasha replied, "You've always been a really good friend to me."

"That's what every man wants to hear," Rick pushed his hands into his pockets, "Where are you two gonna go?"

"It's funny. My whole life I didn't think I had any family. Thought I didn't belong anywhere," Y/N smiled softly, "Turns out I got two—"

"Three," Natasha corrected her. Nathan, Alisa, and also Alexie and Melina, given that they were her godparents.

"Yeah, three," Y/N agreed, shooting her best friend a smile.

"But," Natasha continued, "One of our family's in a huge mess right now. We're gonna go break a few of them out of prison, see if we can help patch things up,"

The two Avengers headed towards the jet side by side with a new spirit, determined to bring back their family that was torn apart.

☆°。• *₊°。✮。• *₊°。°☆