🗡𝔱𝔴𝔢𝔩𝔳𝔢 ❘ 𝑨𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝑫𝒎𝒊𝒕𝒓𝒚

━━━━━ 𝗙𝗟𝗔𝗦𝗛𝗕𝗔𝗖𝗞━━━━━

📍Rᥱᑯ Rooຕ Aᥴᥲᑯᥱຕყ, BᥱꙆᥲɾᥙ⳽, USSR

AGE: 17

'The pain of fear aches deeper than the pain of a punch'

It was something that Madam B had told while she raised Y/N in the Red Room. 

There wasn't one girl in the entire Red Room Academy that wasn't afraid of the H/C haired girl. It was not only because of who her mother was, but also due to the fact that she was the most ruthless and cold-hearted soul. Just like her mother.

The only ones who could break through her tough exterior was Yelena Belova, Nathan Sokolov, and Natasha Romanoff; their effectiveness in order.

Previously, Y/N and Natasha had a tough, neck-to-neck competition, wanting to prove that they were better and far more capable than the other. But given that Yelena and Nathan were close to each other, they two called in a truce.

However, before Nathan had bet the three to-be assassins, his time at the Academy wasn't really worthwhile. Given that his father was Alex Sokolov, the man responsible for trafficking orphaned girls to the Academy every year, he was often bullied.

Y/N was walking down the corridor towards her quarters when she heard whimpering mixed with the snickers of a few girls.

Following the noise, she saw three girls rounding up on a mere 10-year-old boy, who was pleading to let go of him. The girl in the left side raised her hand to hit him, and Y/N immediately rushed towards the scene.

"Hey, hey, hey!" Y/N pushed the girl to the floor, away from the boy, "What do you think you're doing?!"

"This doesn't concern you, Y/N," a girl with brown hair and eyes scoffed. Esther, Another one of Y/N's rivalry that never managed to reach up to her standards, "I think you'd wanna go back to crying and kissing your Mama's ass."

"Watch it," she snarled, taking a threatening step forward, "Unless you wanna spend the rest of the month in the clinic."

"Hey, let's go," the girl beside her nudged her side. After sparing one last glance, the three girls walked away, muttering profanities under their breath.

"Hi," Y/N crouched down to the boy's level. He curled himself to a ball and crawled back away from her, eyes filled with fear.

"I won't hurt you," she offered the best smile she could muster, "What's your name?"

"Nathan," he replied curtly, "Nathan Sokolov."