⧗ 𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔱𝔜 𝔱𝔴𝔬 ❘ ᴛᴀɴɢʟᴇᴅ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴇʙ ᴏғ ᴡɪᴅᴏᴡs

"We don't wanna hurt you," Natasha looked at the group of widows in front of her as Y/N charged her batons, "You don't wanna hurt us,"

The widows started to attack Natasha, making her swing her weapon in the faces of the three widows. She punched the middle one, making her stumble on her feet. Natasha hit the girl and turned around as she approached.

A widow kicked the back of Y/N's left knee, making her kneel. She elbowed the widow's stomach and kicked the widow off into two at the far end.

Y/N was kicked backward, making her fall and hit the edge of the desk. Natasha is now leaning against the desk, while a widow comes to attack her. The redhead grabbed the widow's arm and pinned her down, while Y/N tased her. Natasha uses the widow she has pinned down to roll down the desk, but Natasha gets kicked in the face by another widow.

☆°。• *₊°。✮。• *₊°。°

"Nathan, where are you?" Yelena yelled into the comms, searching and stopping by every room to check for the widows.

"Control room," he grunted in reply, just as jumped out of the vents and kicked a man out of the chair.

He kicked the chair when the man in the far end charged towards him and shot out several electrocuting chips out of the side of his watch.

Nathan looked around, trying to spot Y/N's glasses, and found them lying on the raised podium in the middle of the room.

But when he tried to reach for it, one of the guards curled their arm around his neck and yanked him back and away. When Nathan tried to escape, the guard tightened his hold and pulled out his taser baton to use it.

There was a dull thump of metal behind the raven-haired man and the next second the guard fell unconscious on his side.

Turning around, Nathan saw the familiar blonde blow a stray hair out of her face as she stared at the guard's limp figure.

"Your welcome," Yelena stated out aloud, dropping the taser baton to the ground and getting hold of the glasses.

Yelena noticed the footage of Dreykov's office— Natasha was trying to crawl away from the widow while Y/N was pinning to the ground with a woman standing over her.

Both of them were getting thrashed up by the group of widows as each of them took a turn to deliver a blow to both of them.

"Come on," Yelena sprinted out of the room with Nathan close behind her.

☆°。• *₊°。✮。• *₊°。°

Natasha was held in a chokehold by a widow; Y/N's arms were forced behind her back as a widow held her against her chest, face upright to receive punches, blows, and kicks from the other assassin around her.