⇒Another normal day

Dream
-
Another day of being simped for by pretty much the whole  school.. I Honstly  hate it.. people  littarly  are begging  for idk a hookup? Sigh. I just get ready for school.. typical outfit green hoodie black tight fitting black ripped jeans.. green and white checkered Van's. And the like rose gold-ish chained necklace. Some random bracelets.. and a matching smiley face earrings the hang kinda off my ear. I just grab my white mask usesing it to cover my red-ish eye. 'Good morning' I say to my mother.

'Moring hunny' she said handing me my  lunch and toast.

I quickly  ate breakfast  and packed  up my satchel  throwing it over my left arm and slowly  walked.. to school.. look I'm good at like every subject.. well expect maybe pe but I diegress. It's just kinda annoying being flirted with 24/7.. look Expiclly  when its females  and well I reject  them for the simple  reason.. I am omisexual  but tend to like mostly males. And so instead of saying that I tend to clime  gay.  I soon arrive and walk in everyone turned to me red.. fun.. I can't help but notice the group of boys.. they tend to wait around my locker.

And then fallow me around.. it's almost like there making sure I get to wherever safe. I just go to my locker saving my satchel in my locker grabbing what I need for first period. I close my locker glancing over to the group... the raven haired winks to me.

I fell a tap on my arm turning to face a short kid. 'Hello can I help you?' I questioned.

'W..well I'm new here and was wondering if you could show  me where a class is' the kid said nevorously.

'Yeah that's no problem' I say 'class?'

'123B' the kid said.

'Alright fallow me' I say.

And off I go taking the kid to his class I knew the boys were following me as always.

We soon got to the class 'here it is' I mutter.

'Thank you' the kid said.

'It's really no problem' I said.

I fell someone grab my wasit... I spon around to seeing the same stupid simp.. 'what you wanna Aspen' I hissed.

'Just one date or hookup pleasee' she begged.

'No I'm fucking gay leave me alone'  I spat.

This girl is genuinely so fucking annoying. 'Oh come on how can such a pretty boy be gay?' She tries to convince me.

'I'm gay and I'm not gonna change for your plastic hoe ass' I spat 'nore will I for anyone'.

The fox meta-human grabbed Aspen 'he said no for the 40th time hoe bag' he snarled throwing her into a locker.

I just smile  to them.. they really are like  my body guards huh. They all seemed to be red.. all though I couldn't tell about the pig meta human.

I got walking off to my class followed by with little  group of protective boys.

We all surpisely have the same home room they sit in the back though. I sit a row infront of them I can fell them just glacing at me randomly.. are they simps aswell?!

-
So welcome to the front man dre!⇐