⇒Neck art

Dream
-
Well now  in health and uh did I mention they love to hold me alot? Because we'll Punz is holding me Willburs snuggling into his side Fundy is just chilling wanting pets. And he is getting  them.. the kid keept  looking back at me blushing... and Punz keept toghting his grip and cuddling me closer.. Fundy was growling  God damn there all hella protective  of me. and I live for it.. soon it was break and the kid came and well confessed 'I'm sorry I'm taken' I say.

'W..who?-' the kid questioned.

Punz softly kissed me 'he's the unreasonable boys propty' Willbur spat.

The kid was pissed he stormed off to his seat and pouted.. eh I don't care. Quackity  walked up kissing my hand like a prince 'our little prince' he said softly  holding my hand for a moment before walking off.

I just smile.. I can get used to being treated like there prince.. I cuddle into Punzs neck and started to slowly  mark his neck.

'Not even a day.. mm~ that's fine you can do as you please to our necks.. it's all yours for you to be creative with' Punz said softly  in my ear.

I softly giggle. Getting right back on my art project. The teacher came back 'what are you guys doing back here' he questioned.

'Watching our prince Mark up Punz?' Willbur  said proudly.

'Stop this may be health but doesn't mean you need to give a demonstration' the teacher said.

I stoped looking to him 'what? I'm just showing one of my boyfriends affection?!' I say annoyed.

For fuck sakes leave me alone to mark my boyfriends there mine and I'm theres.

Fundy started growling 'leave cub alone'he snaped.

'Leave him alone to be utterly  adorble' Goerge  hissed.

I just hide in Punzs neck somewhat pearing  out.

'He has simps that by seeing this are melting down' the teacher tried to reason.

'Cool not our problem  were dating and If we want to show affection to echother that's what we'll fucking do' Punz spat.

I nodded aggring. 'Dream why the unreasonable boys wh-' the teacher  questioned.

His son is a simp for me his name is Jake and I get shiped with him alot by the teacher. 'Why not your son?.. because he's not my damn type and also he's an annoying simp' I say annoyed.

'His type is littarly protective of him' Karl jokes.

'Very well it is' I say.

The all smile to me.. the teacher sighed and walked off.. and I got right  back to my art project on Punz 'you genuinely don't care what he or his son wants hm' Fundy said.

'Why should I Honstly? I got 8 amzing protective boyfriends so why would I give a damn if I'm making simps jelly' I say in Punzs neck.

Punz lift my head out of his neck 'damn right you do, and you shouldn't give a damn the simps are annoying regardless' He said softly  kissing my lips again.

I softly  smile at this laying on his shoulder Willbur was near so I soft kissed him to.. 'mmm I can live like this for the rest of my life' Willbur said happily.

You herd it here Dream gives no damns⇐