⇒Work alone

Sapnap
-
These other fucking lovers of simps.. that not in the group of yanderstic  boys  for Dream. Are bloody annoying. He keeps rejecting them and they still refuse to leave him alone. We have another person to eliminate for senpai.. my eyes flicked red and back. Who  is senapi? Oh that's the popular boy Dream. Sure we got alot of comaption.. but I'm sure we'll end up shareing senpai. He keeps glancing to us.. I fucking wanna destory him~ while making  him moan my name.. that sounds so fucking  good.. I look to Funds he littarly has his tail wagging looking at Dream 'damn funds just by simple  glance you tail is having a Cesar' Karl quietly teased him.

'Yeah yeah whatever' Fundy scoffed.

'Alright you two shut it' Techno hissed.

I look to  him he is the quietest member in the group, he says things when he fells the need, or knows he's right.. 'Ah piggys pissed' Quackity  teased.

Sigh.. idoit. Techno rolled his eyes going back to giving a kid a death stare. 'Typical techno' George muttered.

Soon we had to get in groups.. Kids instly sromed  Dream.. 'firstly back up to damn close' Dream hissed.

They hord backed up he stood up 'secondly  I don't with abonce  of simps and hoes  so uh no to all of you' Dream said calmly.

'I'm fucking offended' they hissed.

'Oh sorry? But like this gets annoying' Dream said kinda agitated.

I stand up walking around the desks  I just stand between them 'he said no leave him the fuck alone'I spat my eyes glowing red and going back.

They froze before running I look back to my senpai he just gave me a soft smile I do it back before walking back to my seat.. he sat down again. 'Soo Dream your working alone?' The teacher questioned.

'I guess' he said.

That broke my heart.. he shouldn't  have to.. but all of us are to nevorously to talk directly to him.. so we littarly couldn't be partners. And with that we got on the project, the group sperated into groups of three.  And well we all just death glared at everyone and softly gave Dream glazes.. a kid goes remotely  close to Dream eyes red. You get drift.

By the end of class we were half done and Dream was already done.. that's why everyone  wants him to be a part of his group well  besides them being simps.. 'Typical Dream your already done' The teacher said unfoundly.

'I work fast alone a group can hold you back when they are simps and hoes' Dream spat.

'Stop calling them that nasty word its not aloud in my class Dream' The teacher said.

'But they are?' Dream arugged  'but fine they are still simps'.

The teacher sighed taking his paper  to grade. Dream is now just doodling in a book.. or drawing can't really tell.. but yet I gotta make sure he's safe.. same with the group.

'Sappy I'm surprised you even did that your littarly the strongest and 2ed shyist when it comes to him Punz commented.

'Bullshit' I mutter.

Dream packed up as we quickly  do the same.. we fallow him around like his gaurd dogs or something. I can tell he likes it or used to it by now.

-
Well thats some information for us :)⇐