⇒Teachers Sank

Willbur
-
As normal we follow him out of class to his locker he got his stuff.. we carry all we need in out carry bags. We just fallow him off to class.. I have it noone  else and thats when we sperated  for a hour. 'You make sure he stays safe mister' Techno said eerily in my ear before walking off aswell.

Who do you think I am? To let someone hurt  my fucking senpai! Like fuck I would let that happend. I follow him to his seat we actually  are in the same table group Honstly. 'Hey babbby' the simp of the table said seeing Dream.

That pisses me off when she calls him it, even more when it's Sapnap due to that being his nickname for Dream.

'I said don't call me that' Dream said clearly  annoyed.

'Why not?' The girl questioned.

'I'm fucking gay and I'm not even yours so kindly stop calling me that' Dream said annoyed.

She rolled her eyes and carried on to call him it.. 'he said he didn't want to be called that, so if I were you I would fucking  respect that' I spat.

'Shut it birtish fuck' she spat.

I just sigh.. Dream looked to me.. what is he thinking? He slid his hand onto my mine.. holding it.. is he trying  to get the simp to think we're dating? I mean I don't  mind him useing me for it.. none of us do. I just hold his hand softly back. He softly smile somewhat pink.. but not as much as me.. wait he's pink? Does he like me... shit. He has about 8 other yanderes after him.. 'mmm cupcake? How can I help you' I say softly.

'Nothing bubs~' he said softly.

I just lay on my desk our hands connected he's just rubbing our hands togather.. is this haven? I'm sorry but it fells like it I'm holding my senpais hand.. the teacher came over 'boys stop holding hands right now' she hissed hugging the girl.

The girl is her  is her daughter  and really wants Dream to be her daughters.. Dreams hand leaves mine.. and now it fells cold.. and not right.. I got the littlest of his touch I want more. Right now we're doing algebraic equations and Dreams already done.. he's looking at me with a semi smirk.. hmm.

Dream

-
I fucking held his hand? I mean that should prove my point.. I'm smirking for no reason.. I think I figured out why his friend group follows me around. They are simps, but respectful  ones. They don't swarm me they kinda follow and protect  me.. I wonder how that translates.. into the bedroom. No don't think that! Bad!! Over holding hands with a simp.. the girls mom is forcing  me to let her daughter sit on my lap and cuddle me.. FML.

'Baby come on just date me~ we would be adorble together' she begged.

'Still easy pass' I say 'Honstly  I hate the fact your on my lap atm'.

'You'll get used to it baby'she exclimes.

'Yeah used to dying inside  every  time your skanky  havey ass on me' I spat.

I would  never call someone that normally  but I'm done.. I'm sick of this harassment.. I look to Willbur for help.. he got up walking around 'get the fuck off my boyfriend' He growled lowly.. I belive his eyes flicked for red to brown quickly.

The girl got off isntly again. We're not togather but I'm not totally against being his and his friends shared boyfriend.

-
Yes willbur protect your senpai!!⇐