⇒Cought

Punz
-
I saw Sapnap head with Dream to the spot he masterbites in.. meaning he's planing and losing his self control and peg Dream without any of us.. I just excuse myself and follow them.. I tried to open the door.  Locked. . Damn he's smart when he's horney as shit.

Soon they came out and saw me.. 'what the hell?' I spat.

'I lost the battle' Sapnap muttered.

I'd say you did. 'Thats ovious  because our baby reeks of your semen and cum'  I say unamused.

'Well fuck what you want me to do?'Sapnap spat.

'Well let's see not take his virginity without us?' I spat.

'It's a little to late for that'Sapnap said.

Oh  and you don't think I know.? I fucking take Dream from him 'nope you are done with him for the day' I spat.

I stormed down the hallway Dream snuggled into me.. I was heading to the shower room.. I'm cleaning up my sleepy dirty blond. (After)

The bell rings meaning study hall... good Sapnap doesn't have it with us I'm pissed with him.. he's lucky.. I would've fist fought him if our boyfriend  wasent there and wanting fucking cuddles.

As I expected. Sapnap was in the hallway pissed I took Dream away drawing his hour. I don't care I walked back to my class grabbing my stuff.. and off we went to study hall where I had Dream asleep apon my lap.

'Why is he so sleepy right now?' Karl questioned sitting down.

'Sapnap lost contorl' I said.

'Sapnap fucking pegged him?' Willbur said clearly  pissed.

'Yep and now Sapnaps pissed at me for taking away his little baby after he completely fucked him up' I say.

'Hm? But you were to pick Dream up after class ended' Quackity said.

'You know how Sap is.. he didn't want Dream to leave him after he soved it deep inside probably.. also I so didn't take Dream half way through  last period from him saying he's done-' I say.

'Sounds like Sapnap.. but like you did take him his hour so I get what he'd be pissed' Techno said 'but still he fucking pegs dream without us that's not okay'.

Dreams just busy sleeping in my neck.. (half way in class).

Dreams awake.. were just  doing after care for the horney  fuck.. 'did Sapnap have consent Kitten' George questioned.

'Yes. I gave him consent but Honstly thought he was joking-' Dream said sleeply in my neck.

'Sapnap never jokes with things like that, if he says something about you screaming his name he fully intendes to peg you, if you give him consent' Karl Said.

'Oops? Well I didn't  know' Dream said softly.

'It isn't  your fault Cub he should of made sure you absolutely wanted it, nope  he took it as a solid attempt to destroy your ass' Fundy said.

I just lay back.. curse Sapnap and his fucking sexual  needs from his yanderestic side. He took our baby's virginity without us.. now we deal with Dream whining in pain this class.

Sigh

-
Well..rip sapnap⇐