⇒Confessing the secert

Sapnap
-

Well gotta say that Dream and real deal was amzing.. soon my presnts came in seeing me holding a boy. 'Is that your senpai? A male' jackass 1 said.

Dream looked confused.. 'were yanderes for you Darling' Punz said.

Dream just smiled cuddling closer.. he's not scared? Well thats good I guess.

My preants yelling at me for cuddling.. and leaking cum for a male.. they have to uhh.. clean my sheets daily I littarly have a wet  dream everyday about senpai.. soon they got pushed out.

'This was a terrible  spot to take him Sap' I get scolded by George.

Oops? We get up cleaned up.. and uhh well Dream had alot of dicks in him.. he screaming  our names.. drolling and best of all leaking our cum..

Soon we got him cleaned.. 'dickheads.. my legs don't  exist' Dream muttered.

'Well~ actually  they do'Karl said.

'I can't fell them?' Dream muttered as I get him dressed in a hoodie and high socks with a skirt. 'Well carry you like the baby you are to us' I say kissing his cheek.

Dream sighed.. and off we went to school.. jealous simps pissed as always the Dream is just attached on Fundy like a sloth  whimpering  at littlest  movements of his legs.. damn we did him good.

We take him to class where he's found cuddling into Wills chest and cursing  out our names.. like the sounds of it..

'That sounds good coming from you' I say in his  ear.

He lights up.. as the teacher annoces yet another assiment.. and well we were all in a group.. Dream between Punzs legs getting cuddles.. were in a cerical on the floor working on a posterbored. Dreams busy adding visuals.. Punz just holding him watching 'that's very useful  of you Pun' Karl said annoyed.

'Hm? Oh I know my job is hold our little bottom' Punz said proudly.

'Green marker:)' Dream said quietly.

Punz just  passed it to him.. the rest of us just doing the resurch and boring stuff while baby does drawings.

'Gotta say cub your a good artist' Fundy said.

We all nodded aggring.

'Thank you' Dream said quietly.

The teacher comes over.

'Who's doing what' she questioned.

'Everyone but Dream  and Punz resurch  he's doing visuals, Punz is his assistant' George  said.

'Alright can't wait to see the finshed product' She exclaimed.

She went off on her own.. our topic? Posion endearment.

Dream was done with his job meaning so was the blond.. so there chilling doing after care rn.. hey I want to do that?. Soon we finshed it and put our names on the back.. "the unreasonable boys, dream'
And p:1

We turned it in and now just cuddling in a circle  doing after care.

Dream was being adorble  and right now finishing his project they interrupted they night before on my neck.. 'mmm and there he goes right back to Sapnaps neck, seems like his favorites are Pun and Sap' George said annoyed.

'Well you interrupted it yeserday so he's finishing his  little project' I said softly.

He soon found the one soft soft on my neck making me lightly  moan 'and he found Sapnaps turn on spot huh' Willbur said coming  back from the bathroom.

Oh shit⇐