⇒Dreams secert siblings

Fundy
-
I fell terrible for senpai.. how his own preant doesn't like this... all should matter if he's happy not who and what gender he is with. Dreams busy petting me.. perfectly calm. He's so adorble.. the rat is banging in the door.. Dreams just busy showing us affection ignoring the rat.. who doesn't except who he is.... soon she gave up and we winded up falling asleep..

ᴛɪᴍᴇ ꜱᴋɪᴘ ʙʀᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ʙʏ ᴢᴀɴᴅᴜʀʀꜱ ᴘᴏʀɴ ʜᴜʙ

I wake up to Dream not in our arms.. I awake the others and off we went to look for him.

This figure that looked like him.. but had red eyes and was in red.. seemed to be a demon.. a purple with dragon fetures.. and b I up one with God like features. 'You will not force him to date that sank his boyfriends are best for him' the one in blue Saif.

'XD it's better if he dates a girl' the mom said.

'Bullshit!' Punz spat.

That's when I noticed the girl who the three were blocking from getting to Dream.. 'come on I get be so much better then them' the girl said giving us a disgusted look.

'No you cannot' The one in red said blowing her back with magic.

We walk up by them ready for fight to.. 'a total slut is no good for our brother' The one in purple spat.

'You share a body your aren't siblings' His mom arugged.

Dream crawled  hugging Willburs wasit.. awh he is cuddly when he's scared.

Willbur instantly  sat down cuddling him.. 'they are my brothers  they care more about me then you ever did, you wanted me for grandbabies only' Dream hissed.

'Is that wrong? You are my only child' his mom whined.

That's when I snaped I tackled her down 'so? There's always fucking adoption' I say but I'm pissed.

You don't make Senpai fell bad about who he is 'I want the blood related' The mother said.

Sapnap was pissed to he was next over soon followed Techno and the three boys.. that look alike Dream.. let's just say his mother was unconscious on the floor bleeding when we were done.

'Now what are your names' Willbur said holding Dream protectively.

'DreamXD, but most call me XD' the God like one said.

'Lucid' The Dragon like one said.

'Nightmare' the Demon one said.

'What are you the concle we have to impress?' Karl joked.

'Oh no we know you won't hurt our brother considering what you are' XD said.

How does he know? That were yanderes.. 'because how you act.. and we saw what you did.. that night' Lucid  said.

What what.

'We can read minds' Nightmare added.

They walked over to Dream one by one the disspered  into his body.. Dream had his right eye closed.. I assume that's his eye that shows the he shares a body.

'Well let's get ready for school' Dream said.

And that's what we did.. Sapnap had a skirt in his beg for some bizarre reason  and by chance it fit our boyfriend.. and boy he looked hot in it.

Good XD, Nightmare and Lucid arch?⇐