⇒ass-be-filled with dick

Dream
-
God damn.. well they are all in gay panic.. why? Sapnap for some reason had a damn skirt that fit me.. and pretty much they convince me to wear it.. whole they contuie that I'll finsh getting Dressed cerently only in a skirt. I grab the chains from my closet putting them on the skirt taking some black tight fitting sweats.. they look like leggings.. now what for the freaking top.. first awake was Punz.. he tossed me his hoodie.. mm sure we are dating anyways I've seen couples do this. I put it on.. it was a bit oversized on the sleeves.. but I just rolled them throwing on some black fingerless gloves and my same necklace as normal, but this time instead of a mask.. I just used my bangs to cover my eyes.. pulling the hoodie over my head.

'Awh your so adorble' Sapnap said.

I softly giggle  letting his hands grab my wasit..mm~..
-
Sapnap
-
He's mine.. I wanna let the yandersitic wants go wild.. and I wanna fucking peg  him.. fuck him hard right now.. he's so adorble in that skirt. 'Stop thinking about him on you Sapnap it's not helping your situation any' Punz said in my ear.

Hm? I look down.. seems like baby has something he needs to help me with...

Sigh.. I just stop thinking about and it slowly away.. mm~ we go to school.
ᴛɪᴍᴇ ꜱᴋɪᴘ ʙʀᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ʙʏ ᴢᴀɴᴅᴜʀʀꜱ ᴘᴏʀɴ ʜᴜʙ

Right now it's free and its just me and the person  I wanna fuck hard.. he is just cuddling into me right now.. 'Baby  I wanna hear you scream my name..' I mutter.

He heated up.. 'mm~ then do it' Dream said flirty.

I smirk picking him up taking him straight to the pe back room.. pushing him  to the wall kissing him hard I start to undress him pushing him down. I broke the kiss removing our bottoms I pulled him onto my lap soveing it stright up him 'fuckk~ your huge' he mones/mutters out.

'It's all yours baby~ my 15 inches'I say with a grone to his tightness.

I start to Pound into him falling back just loving the felling of railing him to oblevent.. I chose this  place to fuck  him because it's never used and sound proof.

Meaning only me can hear his screams of my name and he hears my grones... 'damnn this is fine' I moan out.

'Aughh~ such a good top' he said moaning.. adventuly I could see white liquid  on my chest.. I haven't cummed yet so it's my bueaiful boyfriends.. I grone at the coldness 'mmm~ so good for daddy' I say.

I could hear to door wiggle yet I ignored it I'm fucking finishing this! I contuie to Pound him to the next tomrrow makeing him scream.. until I reach my climax and release in.. he moans to it 'mmm damn that fells good leaking out of me' he said.

I lean up holding his wasit that's now brisied thanks to me. 'Your gonna have alot more boys cum leaking out of  you one day~ but so Glade it does.' I say.

Sapnap lost his battle with the yanderestic needs..rip⇐