⇒he moves fast

George
-
The teacher was being annoying.. Dream was just showing no signs of caring that the teachers son was having a melt down over there.. he instead was marking Punz and making sure to kiss us randomly to piss of the simps and let them know he is ours, and we are his. Punz is smiling over there  happy with his little  art project our dirty blond no hesitation  donated onto his neck. I can tell he already  loves our relationship.. considering he already did that to Punz. Soon bell rang.. and Sapnap was waiting for us he noticed the art project on Punz 'nice art work on your neck Punz' he said elbowing him.

'Mm darling got bored and descided to do some art'Punz said looking over to Sapnap.

-
Sapnap
-
So baby moves fast huh? He marked punz like an hour into dating.. well others are jealous Dream is busy being utterly adorble with us, and ignoring his simps knowing good damn well deal with them. My eyes flash.. look? Were insane as my preants say as soon as they found out I'm a yandere.. and when I got in a group of yanderstic simps for the same person. They can suck it.. I got senpai now >3 and he will stay ours for the rest of his life. He is littarly holding hands is Goerge right now.. Mise as well show off our relationship. Someone walked up talking to senpai.. asking him out? We beat you to that. 'Babeee' he said hugging my waist.

I smirk 'he is ours' Punz said his neck is in perfect view.

The girl got pissed off seeing Dream marked Punz... and the fact Dream is creantly attached to my hip. 'Yes baby?' I say softly.

He wanted me to pick him up... deal I gladly picked him up.. the group started his neck in a shared project..he just giggled holding on my neck. Damn he really  doesn't care if we flont he's ours. Fine by us well show off our little prince off no hesitation.

Soon we stop marking our 6'3 dirty blond and he just snuggles into my chest.

-
Quackity
-
Damn Dream is adorble.. he just proves  that he's taken by us.. asking Sapnap to pick him up now he's back to fiddling with Sapnaps necklace.

The simps seemed like she was about to cry. Oh well she can suck it he's ours!

'What's wrong your gonna cry to mommy that we took your little crush' Karl teases the simp.

Dream giggled at that 'wouldn't be surprised if she does Honstly' he commented.

Sapnap kissed his forehead softly 'mmm we were the only respectful simps Honstly, we just guarded you like you were our master' Willbur said looking over to our boy in green.

'Yes you guys were, that's why I'm yours right now' Dream aminted.

He's ours because  we understood  he had boundaries and well needed space, we just made sure nothing happend to him and murdered the absolute annoying ones who wouldn't leave him alone Honstly.

'You choose the insane fuckheads over me? The principles daughter' she screams.

'I don't care who you are, your personality is what matters and yours is as good as a dead worm Honstly, it's so common, spoild' Dream said.

That made us all laugh techno walked infront knnleing down 'leave our dirty blond alone' he growls I'm almost  certain his eyes glowed more prominent red.

The simp ran off cring, sucks to suck.

-
Well Dream has protective boyfriends so kindly fuck  off simps <3⇐