⇒the wittle ones

9 months <3
Dream
-
I went into labor a few hours ago and right  now I'm well giving birth? My boyfriends are all here in the room.. hours go by and two little girls.. We named them April  and may.. there both fox mixbreeds and dirty blond with raven and blond accents, got Karl's Frakes, one eye was blue and neon girl for them both.

Sapnap is cereantly holding Apirl. May's snuggling into my chest asleep.

'You did so good darling'Punz said softly playing with my hair.. I'm smiling  I'm happy they are the ones that I carried there children.. income the preants we cared to tell. 'Where's the grandchildren' Asria said (punz mom).

'There names are apirl and may' Karl said.

They had fun meeting the girls.. there gonna be good grandparents 'someone take may.. I'm tired as fuck' I say.

I would hate to drop my child. Punz took her and off I went to sleep.
-
Punz
-
Our Darling girls are in this world. Apirl loves Sapnap as soon as she was taken from him her fox cries started 'Well Apirl is gonna be Sapnaps princess' Karl said.

'There just babies you never know when there older it may change' I say.

Fundy was over here making may lugah.

ᴛɪᴍᴇ ꜱᴋɪᴘ ʙʀᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ʙʏ ᴢᴀɴᴅᴜʀʀꜱ ᴘᴏʀɴ ʜᴜʙ

May and Apirl are now 3 we graduated with wired looks of being teenage parents the girls sure loves dream and Fundy. But now we live happily  in a two story house.. happy with our twin fox meta-humans.  There a little mischievous  at times but we love em.

'Apirl get make here' Sapnap was screaming you could he small giggles after that.

May? Wait here is may typically  its both of them. 'Apirl listen to you farther  and get back into your room with your sister missy' Dream screamed.

Giggling  stoped and you could hear her  running and jumping 'good girl' Dream said.

And now we're free for an hour there down for the daily  nap. Sapnap had our Darling boy  in his arms winking to us.. ah so we're doing it now?

Fundy went off to the closet to get the rings.. and Sapnap took him into the  back.. we fa1llow  behind  fundy handing us all a box.  Getting on one knee.. while his eyes are close.. 'open them baby' Sapnap said.

He opened and went into tears.. 'will you merry  us and be ours forever.. and make us the happiest  and luckiest yanderes ever' we all said.

'Yes yes yes! I'll fucking merry you' he  screams happily.

We get up putting the rings on his hands.. 'can't wait to see you in that dress sunshine'Tehcno said happily.

ᴛɪᴍᴇ ꜱᴋɪᴘ ʙʀᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ʙʏ ᴢᴀɴᴅᴜʀʀꜱ ᴘᴏʀɴ ʜᴜʙ
-
May
-
Today is the day our preants fanilly gets married.. mama's in a long white flowly dress with our dad's colors accenting them.. me and my sister are throwing are throwing a mixture of there color petals  to.. they say there I dos.. and well all of them made out.. Yuck! After that papa picked me up for the picture.. Daddy at Apirl in his arms (papa is will, daddy  is Punz). The picture was taken fanilly.. it's cake time. After dancing food and eatting cake our grandparents took us home. And our preants are do who knows what.
-
The preants
-
To say we had fun.. is a understament Dream was covered in our cum.. in pleasure.. the next meoing we went to Bahamas for a week and it was fun.
-
The end.