⇒Senpai is ours

Punz
-
I awake the next moring.. mm can't wait to see senpai. Most of the group seems to think I'm dumb for constantly wearing white.. when most days after school we murder our rivles. I get up getting Dress in my normal outfit (were talking Mc skin). And off I went grabbing breakfast witch was just simple coffee today because I didn't fell like doing much.. I just grab my bag. And go to meet my friends at school as normal we met around Dream locker.. Dream comes in giving  us a soft smile as always. I think he likes us protecting him.. we don't mind doing it either..

Intercom: Aspen Lia and Sria mustia have gone missing any information please report to the office, thank you.

'Oh well not like I cared for them anyways' Dream muttered.

He tends to say snarky comments everytime one of his other annoying simps 'goes missing' nope they are dead buried in a forest lol.

We head to first period  where pepole flirt with him pissing  us off.. Dream randomly grabbed on to Sapnaps hand.. holy  shit Willburs not wrong.. he's useing us to make others jealous well like we don't mind when it's one of us.. he can hold our hands cuddle and whatever he wants to us we won't stop him.. Sapnaps smirking laying on his desk letting Dream play with his rings. And hold his hand.

'What the hell' the simp hissed.

Dream awaited for us to say something or do 'baby~ damn your clingy hm' Sapnap said smirking more.

'Truly Cupcake you are.. but not like we mind' Willbur added.

We certainly  fucking  don't.. Sapnap kissed Dreams hand. The simps scoffed and stormed off.. I walked around knnleing  down 'Mm darling your fucking bueaiful' I say pink.

He softly  smiles.. at me and ruffles my hair 'you think I don't know that buttercup' I said snarkly.

Good you know it.. I just smile to him as his other hand just falls down my cheek rubbing my arm lightly grabbed  my hand moving it to his thigh. Smirking.. mm I just sat on the floor rubbing his thigh like the  good little obbinrnt yandere I am. Senpai wants it well do it.. Fundy came around seeking pets and that's what got Dream pet him no hesitation. I look around seeing  the whole class the students  were pissed at this... well I don't care he's our senpai and if he wants us to do this to  him. Then  so we do it.. anything for senpai..  some girl came over and Fundy started to growl. 'Ours' he snarled.

That he is.. we've been killing simps off from this boy... Dream messed up his fluffy hair 'mmm that's right foxie' Dream confirms.

Wait is he being serious? The simps scoffed saying she's better 'Nah'  Dream disagreed.

Techno got up getting behind the simp 'you herd him he's ours fuck off' He said eerily and pissed eyes glowing more proment red then normal.

It's harder to tell with him though. The simp arugged and Techno them up throwing them over near there seat.

Techno softly smiled before going back to his seat... 'Darling met us at the empty classroom lunchtime alright' I say.

'Yeah I'll be there' Dream said.

Mmmm.. senpai confirms he's his yanderes⇐