⇒Random numbers

Willbur
-
Well Dreams coice of forgetting it is doing art projects on our necks, fine by us. Right now he's sucking on mine while I cuddle him closely and protive  like. I can tell we fell like shitty yanderes for not being there to save him before it.. but he's very content in making our necks pretty  for us.. 'damn your really are on a art project rampage' Karl said.

'You compiling?' Dream said looking to him.

'Nope none of us are' we all said as he pushed me back on the bed.

Why do I wanna make him leak my cum replace the stupid pepoles who forced there's in him.

'How about a shower.. the smell of there semen is pissing us off' Sapnap suggested kissing Dreams cheek.

Dream nodded and off we went.. it was so tempting bro.. 'would you like to leak our cum Bugs' Quackity  questiond.

Dream whimpered  to that idea 'go right ahead  my loving  tops' Dream said with a sly smirk.

Ah he really  does know we wouldn't do anything  with out his consent.. and he was in fucking heaven when we were done..and while we did it.

'Fuckk~ that fells so good' Dream said whimpering at us Pounding him.

'This is why your our bottom darling' Punz said proudly.

Soon we finished and Dreams a blob in Punzs hoodie and is refusing to let go of any of us.. our clingy bottom. And Dreams phone keept getting texts from the unknown number 'Baby who's that?' Sapnap said annoyed.

'No clue' Dream said.

Dream unlocked his phone to let us probably  deal with  it while he gets protective boyfriend cuddles from Karl and Quackity.

'Dreaam how dare you get your classes sawped.'

'What's so spical about the troublesome group why not me'

And 50 reasons why it should be them.

'Hello uh person whoever you are? He got his classes chnaged for private reasons as far as why it's us? He likes how protective we have been of him, so kindly stop testing and calling our babyboy ~Dreams protective harem'

Is what  Punz typed and sent.

'Ugh why do you have Dreams phone? Like have you herd of privacy'

'He gave it to us to deal with, and uh he is creantly Hella cuddly as always to only  us' I typed.

'Ughh!'

'Suck it' Quackity typed.

We then blocked the contact.. look Dream doesn't need some hoe texting him. Infect he's  our little cockslut he loves it when we pound him into the next tomrrow.. I don't understand how he just doesn't care we has sex like a few hours after he got raped.

'Bunny I must ask why do you seem like you don't care what we do, but like a few after the thing happends you let us fuck you' Karl said.

'I know you won't do it for the reasons they did.. and plus we've been dating for almost  a year.. and I know you wouldn't hurt me' Dream said softly.

'We would hate to hurt you' Techno said.

Leave me alone to cope with the felling of being raped <3 yes I understand this inst how it works but- like it's easy to ignore  the pain like so.⇐