⇒I dont accept this

Dream
-
Well I took my boyfriends  home to me my mom.. they wanted to. 'Sweetie who are these boys.. and omg who marked you who's the lucky girl' my mom said.

I look to them 'ma.. I'm gay I got marked by.. males- there the boys you see right here' I said.

'My son? Gay funny joke' my mom said.

'Madame it's no joke your son even marked me.. he's gay and dating us' Punz said putting his arm around my waist  protectively.

My mom spat her tea out 'what? My son is fucking  gay I don't fucking accept  this relationship' my mom screamed.

I just.. look to the  floor slightly cring.. I'm happy! Why can't she be for me? Why is she homopobic?!

I get picked up by Techno 'it's alright sunshine.. sush' He said holding me closely.

I just cry onto his shoulder.. it doesn't fell good to be not accepted by your own parent.

'Dream honey think about the future..' she said  trying to convince  me.

Does she see me.. as a baby  maker? Is that all she wants me for? Grandchildren? 'There's always adoption' Fundy arugged back.

'Dream this isn't how a good boy acts!' My mom spat.

'Shut up' Karl growled out.

There eyes  are all red.

'Techy room that lime with drawings all over the walls..' I mutter.

He just started  to carry me to my room.. we cuddle on my bed I'm just cring into his chest.. I don't like this felling. My other loves are aruging with her.. 'Fine  if you hate your son for being himself he's comeing  with us' Sapnap spat.

'Thats kidnapping' my mom arugged. 'Get out of my house and take the pig and stay away from my son, you fucking made him sick with the gay bug..'

'It's no sickness it's a preference in who he likes' George spat.

I stop cring.. I'm done with it this isn't worth my tears.. instead.. let's see what she does when I.. mm~.

I look up to Techno connections our lips he pulls me on his lap as we heatly made out. The door opens and I hear my mom screamed in hore..and my boyfriends snickering.

I get changed to be onto the bed pinned.. mm this is fine..~ soon it broke both smirking 'what the hell Dream' Mom screamed.
-
Techno
-
I just fucking made out with him.. damn it felt good.. I look to his mom he is giggling  under me. 'See he is very gay' Punz said.

They walked over and we just got into a cuddle session.. his mom in  shock what she walked in on.... 'Dream why must you be gay why can't I have a straight son' his mother  said.

'Because.. I just  am it's who I am' Dream said proudly 'look.. it may not be what you wanted but it's what you got..'

'You could of got any girl you wanted with your bueaty  but you go for males.. such a waste of bueaty' His mom hissed.

'Your a waste of space' Punap  spat  throwing her out and locking  the door.

How dare you⇐