⇒Inner aruggments

Sapnap
-
I'm now hiding under the bleachers.. having a grand old time as my yandere side.. is fanilly happy.  It fucked its senpai.. but now Punz is pissed with me.. and now I am pretty much grounded from holding him from the rest of the day.. I am mentally  arugging with my yanderestic side.. his name is napsap.. reverse  of my name how original of him.

'Fanilly  got what you want? Now you fucking made it so I can't hold him nap' I hissed in my head cring  on the outside.

'Yes I'm happy, sorry I had to use your body and made Punz hissed with you, but damn it felt amzing sap' he said smuggle.

'Yeah it did I certainly did get pleasure for it but like.. now I can't hold my damn baby' I hissed back. 'Witch I would of rather had then my dick in him with out the others'

'I'm sorry.. but it was worth it' Napsap  said.

'No it wasn't you dick' I mutter looking at him mentally.

'Oh come on you wanted it to you know you did' Napsap said.

Shit he's right  there. 'Well  maybe I did, but get the fuck  out of the clouds  you got what you wanted and now I dont' i spat at him.

'It won't last forever just until midnight  today, but you got to take it' he arugged.

We contuied to go back and forth..
-
Dream
-

Honstly it felt good to get pegged by Sapnap.. but it wasent fair to the others.. right now they are doing what Sapnap should be.. I mean he was the one that pounded me after all.. soon class was done last one for day 1. I get carried out Sapnap.. where is he? 'Punz grounded  him from being near you' Quackity said.

'So I'm dating a dictator huh?' I joke.

'I'd say so' Sapnap voice said.

'Ay no you don't go near him' Punz spat.

Sapnap rolled his eyes stealing me from Willbur and went running.. ahah 'ay get the fuck back here with that dirty blond Sapnap' Fundy screamed.

I snuggled into his neck pearing out  behind us.. the whole group was casing him.. wait I don't have my satchel.. oh well.. he went running and jumping over moving cars  and shit.. soon he went behind a tree holding me 'I made my own choice they can't say I can't cuddle you' he said in my ear.

I nodded aggring. He watched from the tree.. and sure ehnogh they went passed.. he walk out and ran across the street  he let himself in.. he took me to his house?  Well now we chilling in his room holding me on his lap... I just cuddle him closely  adventuly the others pop up and they weren't happy.

'You are grounded  for holding him mister nor run off and hold him in your room' Techno said.

I just start sucking marks onto Sapnap starting a new project  on his neck 'Well I say baby wants to stay where he is' Sapnap said with a slay smirk.

'Nope your punishment still stands he can finshed his project tomrrow' Quackity  said.

Nightmare summoned himself 'this is not how a relationship runs you don't terminate one from being near one.. unless you are ending it' Nightmare  said.

That made them freeze 'he's ours and that it'll stay' They all spat.

Nightmare disappeared

One-sided realship ⇐