CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

"Our baby would have been so cute you know"  I told him as I face outside the tinted windows of his car

My voice did me justice this time because I sounded so sad. Like I was shattered and broken inside. Like I was screaming for  help.

Like I needed pity.

Sad truth is that I needed all that. But at that moment that isn't exactly what I wanted. Later on I might regret it but again 'What do I have to loose?' I can die and go burn in hell for all I care.

I've been through hell once I'm sure I know how it tastes. It doesn't scare me as much.

After all, I don't believe it even exists. If you ask me I'll tell you that the earth itself is hell.

While all this wild imagination were running around the corners of my mind Brett was just there seated silently. He looked uneasy like something was troubling him

Let me not pretend I don't know what it is because we all know that guilt is killing him. Every day a part of him dies and soon he'll be no more

Walking dead.

Perhaps I don't have to go stress on how I'll poison his drink or stub him in his neck. Or take him on the rooftop of the highest building in town and push him down for him to burst his brains out. Or hit him with his own  car and crash him dead leaving his intestines lying lazily and disgustingly on the street.

And let the vultures eat up his lifeless body while dogs lick all his blood out of him.

I could just use words.

The greatest weapon of all times

words that will strike  him up and blow out his fucking mind away. And he'll go nuts .

Who knows maybe even commit suicide.

And when all that happens then I wouldn't be held responsible for a 'murder that I didn't commit.'

It will be written in the the minds of people.

That little poor thing looked strong. And so cute. What a waste!, I wonder what made him do that to that . I hope he finds peace.

And then maybe her mother's mind would read.

I blame myself for this. I wasn't there to see what my little baby was going through. Now what is going to become of me. I'll never get over you son.  Please  forgive me. I love you.

And then Tasha's mind would read.

I hated you for ruining my best friend's life but you didn't deserve to die like this.

Or

I know who did this to you.

And that right there would be a tragedy and a big loss. To the society and Brett's mother.
But they should all not be so sad because Brett will be at peace.

With his cute deformed baby in hell don't you think?

And then maybe I'll join them.

But no soon.

"Yeah,"  He paused for a while then continued. "for sure."

" It could have got all beauty from you . You could have been a Dad."  I went again this time with a little more energy.

I wanted to keep that conversation going for as long as I can and so when he didn't answer that, I went again.

I mean, we have to talk about our baby.