CHAPTER SEVEN

It's been half an hour and am still trying to figure out the way those words left his mouth.

I feel broken, shuttered and blued.

The one's we love the most are always the one's to hurt us the most. Right at this moment I couldn't understand how possible it is to love someone so bad, so desperately with the whole of you and not being able to be loved back.

Well I guess that's just how love is. It could be amazingly beautiful or it could be so damn ugly.

I sat down  on their cosy black and white stripped carpet and loose it all.

It was as if needles were piercing through my heart. The pain was intense. I couldn't bare it.

Not anymore.

"Brett you  ungrateful bitch. All that Jewel did was to love and stay loyal to you and now you are saying this?." Tasha screamed at him for the Millionth time.

The two have been arguing for the past thirty minutes and I smelt a fight. A no joke fight.

"Say what you want to say but there is no way am owning it up." Brett as the devil he is  spoke as if I wasn't there.

The prickling of the needles continued and this time I swear it was more and mercilessly hard. If I stayed there for another second I would die.

Literally

Hearing him saying this hurtful words was enough. I quickly stood up and grabbed Tasha's car keys that she dropped on the table.

I  headed to the door as  their words fade in the air.

"Where the hell do you think you are going?." Tasha asked me still screaming.

If I stay here another more minute not only will I die but I will also become deaf.
Tasha's huge voice had the capability and power to burst out ear drums.

I looked back at her then fixed my gaze on Brett's eye. He was all sweaty and plain. All of me hated him.

"Anywhere but here." I then answered Tasha as I stormed outside.

"Do away with that thing Jewel. I can tell by looking in your eyes that you are also not ready for it." I stopped to listen to Brett's words one more time before getting in the car.

He had followed all the way just to say useless and meaningless fucking words. I looked back and I was surprised how he  was smiling wickedly at me.

Freak!

Like the baddest witch of the east end.

Oh! How I hate him.

For a second I hated myself for loving him.

"We have a future to build. Look at the bigger picture darling." He added as he start walking towards where I was.

So now futures are built by getting rid of babies?, I beg for enlightenment.

Anyone?.

Tasha on the other hand was standing at the door folding his fist thinking of the next clumsy move.

Where on earth does he think he is going?

I would be stupid  If I let him touch me.

Before he could get to where I was I jumped into the car and drove fast away as I saw Tasha running behind me.

"STOP HER!! You piece of shit. Are you going to watch her drive to her death?,she CAN'T  drive given that her mind is on that state." Tasha yelled at Brett as they all ran desperately trying to make me stop.