CHAPTER EIGHT

Disappointment. Disappointment.

That is all I could read in those dark brown wet eyes.

I wished I never opened my eyes.

Daddy was glad I woke up. But Mom wasn't.

I mean I was wrong,but isn't she happy to see me?

That I escaped death?

Unbelievable.

And what the heck is Brett doing here?.

The guts!.

I want to fake amnesia right now but I also want to make up things with my Mum and smash the hell out of that Bastard called Brett. I want to explain and make her understand that I am sorry and this is not my fault.

And even if it is, I am still her daughter.

We all make mistakes.

Just before I could say anything she stood up and walked away. You have no inkling how sad I felt.

My own mother is walking away from me just when I need her most.

I've seen mothers in movies siding up with their daughters even after they committed a murder crime which is worse than getting pregnant.

And I was a fool to believe that a crap like that would actually happen in reality.

All that movies do is feed our minds with fantasy that never in a million days of our life will we have a taste of it.

On top of everything I am going through I also have to deal with this?,What a cruel world.

"Baby are you okay?" My Dad asked hugging me tight that I winced back after he had contact with one of my many wounds.

"Sorry sorry." He said with his deep voice and I have to admit I missed him.

"I want to have a private conversation with my Fox and that means I want privacy." I said loud enough for him to hear.

My Dad turned to Brett and asked him to walk out. I noticed a fresh scar on his face. It  looks like he had been punched so hard.

Good for him.

I wish death upon him.

I wonder what I am going to talk about with my Dad now that I have said I want a private conversation with him.

It's been months now since I last talked to him.

"I'm glad you are here Dad. I missed  you and I am sorry" that's all I could say.

"You don't have to be sweetie. What matters most is that you are well and I am here." He pauses then added with. "Always".

He pulled me into a hug and I have never felt this safe for such a long time.

" Dad there is something I want to tell you." I finally decided to open up to him about the pregnancy. He looks like the only person who can hear me out right now.

" Dad I am pregnant." I said with a low tone and fixed my eyes on him so as to see his reaction.

He was calm.

"No you are not." Tasha bursted inside the room and ran to hug me tight with tears in her eyes.

Damn I love this woman.

I couldn't even feel the pain caused by the wounds anymore. I wanted her to hold me like this forever.

"Uhm! You unfortunately miscarriage the baby." My Dad cuts us off after we had stayed in each others arms for long that things started to become a little bit awkward for him.