CHAPTER TWELVE

Tasha's POV

My lips quivered in unspoken passion as we soared to an awesome ,shuddering ecstasy.

I  would do anything.

Literally, Everything to have those lips  placed on mine.

Once again.

She is nothing compared to all the other girls I have ever met.

I knew she loved and enjoyed every bit of it by how she softly moaned. My precious Jewel.

"So what do you think?' I asked her after she cooled down.

"It was, " she paused then continued, " magical.

The sparks in her eyes gave me chills and I planted a kiss on her gorgeous soft lips.

Oh!

How I want to make love to her again.

What I felt towards her was way much stronger than I imagined. I really loved her so much.

Should I ask her to be my girlfriend or am I taking things a little bit fast?.

Since her incident with Brett things escalated and have never been the same with her. She even chose her Dad over her Mum something the old Jewel wouldn't do. I hope she allows me to be part of her. I feel sorry for all the things she had to deal with.

Alone.

I had so many questions to ask her but I'll keep them for now.

One thing at a time .

"Should I pick you up on Monday?" I asked her as we got dressed.

"Pick me up to where?"

"To school of course, "

" Yeah , Sure." She answered after a long silence.

She picked her bag and rushed outside .

We just shared a moment and now, she is rushing out like nothing really happened. I feel used .

Just what is wrong with her?

She becomes the sweetest creature this minute then the next minute she turns cold.

      ***************
Jewel's POV

"Anyone home?" I shouted just to be sure no one was in.

"This isn't a game whoever you are. Just show yourself."
I said now heading upstairs.

"I am coming to get you. I laughed wickedly as I opened each door of every room including the toilets'.

By the time I reached my Dad's bedroom I was convinced no one was in. I wanted to get myself some money for a piercing I just thought of on my way back here and since my Dad couldn't give me the money this was the best time to do it.

I tip toed inside and started opening the drawers one by one when something caught my eyes.

It was my medical report. I thought my Mum was the one who had it. I probably don't want to be reminded of that tragic incident so I better not look at it.

Or I should just give it a look so I'll remind myself that I shouldn't just move on like nothing really happened and people have to pay for what they did.

As I opened the brown envelope my whole body was trembling. I was surprised that I  never recovered from that traumatising experience. I unfolded the papers and what I read was different from what my Dad and the doctors told me.

" Noooooo!!" How could they do such a thing. I deserved to know. How long were they planning to hide it from me.

I feel so useless. What is the point of me living anyway. Why didn't I just died that day. That way I never would have gone through all this.