CHAPTER NINE

"Dad I still don't understand why you are doing this." I said to him chuckling as I shyly looked my beautiful broken self in the mirror.

It was a red gown.

Yeah, I had reconsidered his offer and decided to move in with him and his new family.

My new family to be precise.

"This reminds me of your prome day, You were so beautiful."

"Oh, you mean the prome I never had a date and you had to be my date?" I asked him and we all bursted into a loud laugh.

I had missed this

So bad.

That was the day I had it all. My Dad being my date was the best thing but then the humiliation I had that night had the best of it all.

I still can't believe I had to drag my drunk father out of the dance floor after he started behaving irresponsible and turned a prom night into a comedy show. It's was an entertaining show he pulled out there.

So embarrassing but on the other hand cool.

Who wouldn't wish to have such a playful and funny father.

I almost lost him by choosing people who wanted me to be perfect when they were a whole lot of mess. Not much different than I .

Then the next morning we laughed about it and he made me promise never to mention a thing to my Mum.

But I did anyways.

What a traitor.

"They are going to love you as much as I do." He said to me as he helped me carry the shopping bags into his car.

He looked so happy. And this is what I want.

What I have always wanted.

                  *********************

Tasha's POV

"Where on earth have this people gone?" I said after I knocked several times on their door and there was no response.

I pulled the door and it slide open swiftly. I saw bags at the side of the door and for a second my heart raced. Could they be moving out?

"Is anyone in?" I called out after I saw no signs of Jewel or her Mother.

I went upstairs to check on her bedroom in case she might be asleep. I know with all this going on she probably doesn't want to see anyone but I can't let her deal with all this on her own, especially now that I know what I truly feel for her.

Plus I want to open it up to her.

Tears were at bay when I saw the empty room.

No she didn't do this to me.

How could she?

I am her Bestfriend for Christ sake. It wasn't me that broke her heart.

Could she be mad at me?

What did I do?, I'm trying to figure everything out.

If there is anyone supposed to be mad here is me. Firstly she crashed my car and now she is moving out God knows to where without letting me know.

Jewel is so full of herself.

I broke down in her empty bed then I felt someone tapping my shoulders.

It's her mother.

"OMG! Mr's Rash Ford. What happened to you."
I stood up wiping the tears  and fixed my eyes on hers.

They were swollen. It looks like she has been crying all night long.