CHAPTER FOUR

After the lecture Brett was among the first to walk out. He stood on the door and pimped his eyes on me simply saying 'I'll be waiting',

I smiled awkwardly and turned  the other side.

A quick flash of wild grief ripped inside me. Do I really have to feel this every time I'm having contacts with him?

Or maybe I'm obsessed just like Tasha said. I really don't know.

Tasha was watching silently on the other side of the room. She stood up and started walking slowly to where I was shaking her head in disguise.

"You really are going to meet up with that psycho even after what he did? You better be kidding me girl." She asked me in disbelief.

"I'm a grown ass woman and I think I know what I want . What do you know about  love anyway?

" Wow, so this is it? I may not know anything about love but at least I know the difference between being valued and being taken for granted".

"Just Shut up already."

I said to her in a low tone. She don't know much about sugarcoating words and I like that about her but not right in this moment. 

She should just let me be for fuck's sake.

"What now? You don't have anything to say? I might  have something to add". She said laughing out loud. " When you get to those therapy sessions ask your therapist the difference between being loved and being used. It's pretty clear you don't know what they mean.

She walked out head held so high and smiling broadly feeling great for her job well done. Putting some sense in my dumb head was a great achievement on her part.

"What the hell. So now you want you want to give me lectures about my love life?huh!" I said following her.

The hall way still had a few students. They started staring at my new dressing. I could tell they all liked it apart from Megg who whispered something to her friends and they all burst out laughing.

Like I care. Geez!

" I just can't stand that girl." I thought out loud.

"Yeah..she's a jerk." Sharon heard me and answered.

"Hey, girl I have missed you! I haven't seen you since last Thursday, are you okay?"

"I think I should be asking you that. I heard you broke up with Brett. Is that true?" She asked giving a concerned look.

Urgh!. Rumours fly so fast,like how did she even know that?

" Nope, we are good. I am actually headed to his car to talk to him. You got it all wrong. "  I said laughing and started walking  away from her. That is a  subject I wouldn't want to talk about.

Especially with her.

"I wish it was true,maybe I would stand the chance." She said slyly

"Chance?

"Yeah girl, you know what I mean." She chuckles.

I shrugged my shoulders and walked smiling.

Sharon is never afraid of opening up to people that she is a gay. Most people  settle for a life that they truly know isn't theirs  but still live it anyway. People might judge her but I like her for  for being real. We are different,right?

What we hate could be someone else's favourite.

                         ****************

I was so tensed that I lost my steps. He was there, right beside  his car watching every step I took.