CHAPTER ELEVEN.

This is probably a bad idea but spare me the crap already.

The last time I talked to her I was a bit rude and that's not how I'd want to repay her. She was there when I needed her the most and I still need her.

Honestly speaking.

I just want to make things right with her. She doesn't deserve all this. I agree she is a part of my past something I want to do away with but she has been there.

Always when I needed her.

She caused me no pain nor did she hurt me.

She was my Best friend and she still is.

About what happened between us was a mistake that I will never allow again. It's only going to make things weird between us and I absolutely don't want that.

After everything I have been through, attachments is the last thing I want right now.

It so pointless how people fall in love just to get their heart broken in the end. Their is nothing good in love. It doesn't mean anything to me anymore.

Nothing.

Love made me feel this way. So cold about everything and everyone. It changed me.

It erased everything I believed in and truly loved. It burdened my heart with nothing but hate.

I thought love was repaid by love, why is it then that I have to live such a life and all I ever did was love unconditionally.

Consequences of love you say?

(My heart chuckles in bitterness)

So ironic.

*************

I had promised myself never to come back again in this old town I grew up but then it looks like I have to get everything together in my past so I can mend my future.

A future that I don't want to live in.

I lost the love of my life and my baby too. And as if that's not enough, my heart now despise the woman I have always looked up to. The woman I share a blood with.

My mother.

"Miss I have other things to do, give me the damn money and get the hell out my car."

"Excuse me?" I asked the old taxi driver wondering why why he has to be so loud and rude.

"I said pay me the money you owe me and get off my car, Now!"

Now what did I do this time that this taxi driver has to be so rough on me. It's not like I want to run away with his money.

Geez!

I once read that we are not obligated to respect adults if they do not respect us. I want to practice it with this old man right now but I'd rather not.

"Here is your money and hey you don't have to be so loud I am not deaf." I said staring at him angrily. "Keep change" I added and stepped out of his old Toyota.

"Hey miss I can't accept this , it's a lot." The old man shouted at me but I ignored him and walked away. I think guilt is killing him now.

Sometimes we have to repay good to bad but not always. No matter what I am not changing my mind.

Brett has to pay for all the pain he caused me.

Even if it means taking away is goddamn life.

*************

Before I could knock the door for the second time she opened it and a feeling I am familiar with overwhelmed me.

I don't get it,Why do I have to feel this way when it's clear enough that she is just but my Bestfriend.