18

Third person Taehyung Focus:

Taehyung thought he was satisfied and happy.

But...

When he saw her face as he came down from his high, he stared.

He stared at her, panting.

He had just touched her in the most intimate way possible, he had been as close to her as he could... but...

It wasn't enough...

He wanted more.

He wanted to be closer to her, so much more.

It was on his mind... like a thing just gets stuck there and you can't get it off no matter how hard you try.

Her face in that moment... her back arched, her eyes wet and closed shut... her lips stained a little with the chocolate he had fed her so she wouldn't concentrate on the pain only, parted... he wanted that.

Over and over.

To see it all the time. Every second.

She had asked him if he loved her.

He didn't.

Because love didn't even begin to explain what he felt. Love couldn't explain the strange longing he felt for her even when she was in his arms. It was so much more than love.

It felt like those times when you stay thirsty no matter how much water you drink.

He breathed heavily as he looked at her delicate form lying in his bed, almost trembling.

"It's okay. You're okay." He reassured her as he brushed her hair back with his hands.

She was a mesmerising chaos and he loved every little bit of it.

"Tell me, what do you want. Ask me anything and you'll have it" he demanded in a hoarse voice as he brushed her hair with his fingers.

She mumbled something about walking bananas and how dangerous they were, then she fell asleep.

He wanted to smile and he did, but it was short lived. His lips were a thin line as he studied her face and his anxiety was slowly creeping in on him.

All the possible scenarios which could cause him to lose her were waking up like hungry monsters after dormant sleep, ready to shred his mental peace.

He traced her arm with his finger tips... then his hand slid lower down to her waist. He felt this insane need to just... connect to her. To make her a part of him so he won't ever lose her.

He sighed.

This won't do.

This really won't.

He somehow pulled away from her and into the washroom, took a cold shower and after getting dressed, headed for his home office, careful not to wake her up.

He tried to get to work but the thoughts just wouldn't stop.

If she knows how I feel she'll feel suffocated.

If she hears what goes on in my mind she'll get scared.

I can't lose her.

I don't want to.

What if she decided to leave me?

Taehyung hated his mind for feeling that way. Everyone knew he was fucked up in his head somehow, he knew it too but he didn't know how to tame it.

He noticed how his hand was trembling while he typed so he stopped and got up, pacing back and forth in the office.

He had tried to keep it to himself, his craving for her... rarely letting her know how much he wanted her. Rarely saying he loved her so she wouldn't push him away.

Hoping so foolishly that some day he'll come down from this high and the need for her presence will flatten down a little.

It had just gotten worse.

He claimed her as his and now his need for her was through the roof. Even if he had just taken her virginity and touched her as if she belonged to him, he still couldn't get enough.

He left the office and started back towards his room. Mrs. Cha was in the hallway, spraying some flowers in a vase with water. She smiled and bowed as she saw him.

"Could you uh... get me some medicine for pain relief?"

"I will, young master. Would you like me to bring along a special herbal oil that royal ladies have always been using for pain relief after their wedding nights? It's better than any medicine!" She whispered the last part.

"Uh... sure" he didn't want her to catch the hint of smile on his face and hurried towards his room.

He slid the door back into it's place and walked towards his bed, hands in his pockets. He bit his lip as he saw her sleeping so peacefully, without a care in the world.

"I can do it" He told himself "I can be with her without suffocating her, without making her miserable. She can be happy with me too"

He got into the bed closer to her.

"Don't hurt me love, I'll do everything to make you happy so please, don't ever hurt me" he whispered to her sleeping form.

A/N:

Taehyung: *breathes*

Everyone: So sus 🚩