4

I hummed merrily as I entered the giant 40 floor building. Taehyung had temporarily set his place in this part of the city and so I was there to visit him. He had just gotten back from  São Paulo and I couldn't wait to see him.

The guards knew me but I showed them my VIP guest pass anyway and asked at the reception if Taehyung was in his penthouse. The receptionist informed me that he was in the private pool. I thanked the receptionist and walked towards where the indoor pool was. I took some moments to calm down my heart and then opened the giant wooden doors.

I was about to call out his name and scream happily but then what I saw made me freeze.

Taehyung.

All wet.

In the swimming pool.

Doing laps.

Pop me up like pop corn papi,motha of satan this is what you get when you walk in on the most attractive man alive on earth without announcing your arrival.

I gulped really hard as I took the sight in front of me. Then I ran to the other end of the pool so that when he completed the lap, he would be right in front of me. I put my bag to a side and dipped my legs in the pool.

I couldn't see much of his face while he was swimming towards me but I could pick out hint of a smirk on his face. He knew he had that effect on me but I never planned on complaining.

And then he was there. He placed his hands on my sides as he emerged out of the water after he took off his goggles, looking ethereal.

I gulped again when he pushed his hair back.

Kim Taehyung was gorgeous.

Water was dripping down his hair, going down his chest and getting mixed with the water in the pool and I was furiously reminding myself not to drool. He kept staring at me without any expressions and I was lost.

Finally his lips curved in the most
"Baby" he cupped my face with one hand and kissed my forehead. "How are you?"

"I... um... h-hey. I am fine... I guess"

"I was going to come see you"

"I was just a bit angsty... med school starts in a week and my period is about to hit me too. I got impatient, sorry"

"I'm glad you're here" he said as he looked at me and then pecked my lips. "Though I am a bit wet at the moment" he added as he observed that my dress was getting damp due to all the water trickling down from his chest.

"I'm wetter... I mean better. I'm better now that I've seen you, "my hormonal mouth I swear to God.

He chuckled at my response.

Damn I had missed that deep gorgeous laugh.

"Hmm. Let me see" he lowered a bit into the pool and pulled my legs towards himself as he gripped my thighs. Then, he lifted my dress up and I saw his eyes fixed on me right there, darken with lust.

"T-taehyung..."

"lean back" he told me in his gruff, dominating voice.

"huh?" I asked, utterly confused.

He placed a hand on my stomach and slowly, gently pushed me back.

"Oh... lean back okay... um..."I leaned back on my own, supporting myself on now jiggly elbows, hoping I wouldn't slip and feeling utterly stupid.Taehung's grip on my thighs was so strong and he was taking his time to just look at me.

"So good" he said in a low, deep voice "So perfect..."

My breath got hitched and I felt feverish. I could feel his hot breath hitting me now and a tiny whimper escaped my lips and when Taehyung started placing little butterfly kisses on my inner thighs, all my thoughts flew out of the window. His lips were cold because of the time he had spent in the pool but his tongue was hot and when he kissed and sucked on my sensitive skin, it came as a seductive combination of hot and cold, already driving me towards the edge.

Taehyung's grip on my thighs was strong but his moist kisses were so gentle, he hooked his fingers in my panties and slid them down, making me gasp.

Oh good heavens his lips are getting closer...

"Get a room losers!" I heard Jimin's shrill voice before Taehyung could get to my chamber of secrets. I got back Into a sitting position, my head still spinning while Taehyung pulled down my dress so quickly to cover me.

He stayed there in annoyance, eyes closed for two seconds and lips pursed in a thin line. Then he pulled himself up out of the pool and I didn't want to but the sinner that I am, my eyes still got me a very HD image of his wet trunks and that distinct huge bulge in there.

"What are you doing here Jimin?" Taehyung asked, pulling on his bath robe.

"I brought a girl, but she had an amazon growing down there so I told her to shave while I go see my friend" I could feel his eyes boring holes into me but I refused to look in his direction.

"y/n" Taehyung called for me, holding out a hand. I took his hand and got up, feeling flustered. He pulled me into his chest with arms tightly wrapped around my waist and kissed my temple.

"Oh come on!" Jimin complained.

"Go to my room and get changed into dry clothes. I'm going to order you some soup to warm you up" Taehyung said as he walked me towards the private elevator that opened into his penthouse and I felt relieved. Sandwiched between two horny men wasn't exactly what I needed at the moment.

I walked into the penthouse when the elevator door opened.

It was a magnificent penthouse with three floors of interior space and mesmerising views of Seoul city

It was a magnificent penthouse with three floors of interior space and mesmerising views of Seoul city. The first floor was entirely a wardrobe so I didn't go there much. It had some gazillion dresses and shoes and accessories all arranged according to his colour preferences. The second floor had a living room, his home-office and a kitchen while the uppermost floor had the bedrooms and a home theatre. A huge portion of the rooftop also came with this penthouse.

I put my bag down and went to get some dry clothes from the wardrobe, wondering what was so urgent that Jimin wanted to talk to him about.