32

I put back my dress, or whatever was left of it, hating myself every second for being too weak and pathetic to resist and walked towards the shower. After I had cried enough, I came out to find Taehyung sitting at the dinning table as the salty wind ruffled his hair while he focused on his iPad. With that light blue tee, shorts and his thick-rimmed glasses, he was making it hard for me to hate him. But then again, it was never a question of hating him.

He looked up at me and smiled a little, stretching out a hand. I ignored his hand and tried to walk ahead but he grabbed mine and pulled me into himself. I landed with a yelp in his lap.

"I thought you were going to sleep some more" he said, nuzzling the crook of my neck.

"I just wanna go home Taehyung"

"We'll leave soon,"

"I wanna go alone, to my gran... to my home not yours"

He nodded, focusing back on the thing in his hands displaying boring charts.

"If you're going to look at that then drop me home or at least let me go find Hana"

"I told you I'd fix everything, don't you trust me?"

"Taehyung, there's nothing to be fixed. You just told me either I live my life in disrespect or misery. I don't want any of them..."

"We need to talk" Hanna appeared with a hand on her hip.

"Do you mind?" I asked him, motioning at his arms locking me between him and the table. He raised an arm, allowing me to get up.

I got up, poked my tongue out at him and then left with Hana towards the open deck.

"THAT IS YOUR BOYFRIEND?" She pointed vivaciously at the dining room.

I shrugged.

"OF ALL THE KIND, SWEET GOOFBALLS ON EARTH, YOU FOUND THIS INSUFFERABLE COUNT DRACULA?"

"Relax, I'm going to uh..." I looked back through the glass walls to make sure he wasn't listening "leave this relationship. We're ending this"

"But... how did you suffer him till now? Like, what kind of a beauty and beast thing is this?"

"He's sweet when he... he's usually sweet... just sometimes something goes off and then you're talking to a tall icicle. Wait, is he the ice sculpture guy you were talking about?"

"Yes! And I meant it when I said he has issues! You should've told me before, I would've saved you from him!"

"We're breaking off because of this engagement thing with Han Mirae"

"That too! His mother really got what she wanted, a strong political back up so she can do her doings. But wow, you don't wanna be his cocobine or something?"

"No I don't wanna be his concubine or something" I almost giggled at her cute mistake.

"I don't know... what they're up to. I just want some peace"

"Your guys ran out of protection too?" Chae appeared, scrolling through her phone.

"Nah our relationships don't run on condoms" Hana scoffed.

"Rosa left alone?" I asked Chae.

"Yeah, there was a boat... she sent me back my stuff. Went to a club herself... We should all go to a club too"

"I'm not a club girl" I raised my hands.

"I am but not with you"

"I'm sorry, Hana, do you have a problem with me?"

"Yeah I'm not a big fan of gold-diggers?"

"Well excuse me for taking a share of Kim money, my time is worth more than what he spends on me. Also... you don't seem to have a problem with y/n here??"

I felt as if someone had ducked me under cold waters.

"Does she look like a gold-digger to you?"

"With her boyfriend about to be engaged to Han Mirae, she sure does. I'm sorry y/n sweetie, it's nothing personal, I'm just proving a point to Hana. I actually quite like you"

"She's about to dump his ass, know that! And..."

"I'm sorry Hana, can I leave? You promised me you'd get me on shore..."

"Yes of course. Come with me..."

"I'm sorry y/n I didn't..."

"It's okay..."

"Just don't tell anyone she's leaving, or I will tell them why she left"Hana told Chae and walked me towards the lower decks. 

"You were too harsh with her". I told Hana.

"I know it was wrong of me, but I just can't understand why she'd date that monster"

"Well since you got the best guy, the rest of us gotta make do"

"Ugh please, a man is the least important thing in life. Get a good man or stay single. But yes, I do admit I shouldn't have been rude to her. And i'm sorry you had to hear all that..."

"I mean, soon... almost everyone is going to say that..."

"Not if they don't want their asses whooped. Okay, so here's the boat. It'll take you back to the harbour. My driver will be waiting there for you with a pink umbrella but I'm sending you his id too, now that I have your number. I'm also sending you my address in case you want to hide from your boyfriend. And last thing, when can I see you again?"

"Soon" I smiled as I got into the boat and waved at her.

"Bye" she smiled back.

A little further from the Yacht , I looked back just in time to see Taehyung hurry towards the deck and look at me sailing away. It was hard to see his expressions but he looked annoyed and... a bit sad.