9

Third Person Pov:

It was going to be a good day.

Because it was going to be her first day at the prestigious med school of SIU.

SIU had one scholarship seat to which she had applied but some other student scored just a tad bit more than her and she lost that seat. But she got on a special slot for promising students. That was good enough for her, she didn't mind as long as she studied there without paying the shit load of money other students had to.

Even though the light in the washroom wouldn't work, which meant a certain cockroach-headed-cricket, who had recently gotten a family, had a concert the whole night and tried its best to keep her awake, moreover her anxiety had kept her awake for the most part too so she had to take medication to sleep at around midnight.

She had wished for a good night's sleep and that's what she got. It felt good in the bed, with the warmth from the duvet and that muscular arm wrapped around her waist while another draped across her thigh.

Wait.

Where did that arm came from? Only three people knew the passcode to her place;

Park Jimin
Lee Minho her brother aka squidward
Kim Taehyung

"If that's who I think it is, I'll be slapping a bitch the first thing in the morning" she thought as she tried to move away from the rock hard chest while her hand, bent at an awkward angle tried to trace the face behind her.

"Nggh y/n stop moving" a raspy voice groaned in her ear.

"Park freaking Jimin!" she yelled outrageously as she sat up in her bed and looked at the source of the voice.

"What's wrong?" he asked, raising his head and opening only an eye. It wasn't weird for him obviously because he had done it every time he was in Seoul on his free time, alone, sick or all. But it freaked her out nonetheless.

"What are you doing in my bed?" she yelled again, hitting him with a pillow. She knew why he was there but still she had to ask.

"Chill hoe, I just came to cuddle..." he groaned, rubbing his eyes with fists.

"GO-GET-YOURSELF-A-GIRLFRIEND-AND-CUDDLE-WITH-HER" She said, hitting him with the same pillow with each word.

"Ow ow, hey stop! Who on earth would want to be my girlfriend just so I can cuddle her?"

"Just go sleep somewhere at Bitch hit or wherever you work"

"The fuck? It's not bitch hit it's HY..."

"I'm changing the code! Only Taehyung gets to cuddle me" she hissed as she got out of the bed throwing him nasty looks and went to the washroom to fetch her tooth brush and a cup.

"This is unfair! His mom is alive he should cuddle her. I've no one you should cuddle me!" he pouted at her as she stood in the door of that tiny washroom, her brows knitted together and aggressively scrubbing her teeth.

Jimin kept looking fondly at her and bitting his lower lip. She was literally the epitome of cuteness and made him feel soft every time. Well, not every time. Mostly she made him feel the opposite of soft, but that was a secret only he knew.

"Stop blackmailing me it doesn't work anymore." she said pointing the toothbrush at him as if it was a weapon of mass destruction "And you can get ouT. The light in washroom isn't working and I've to change" she informed him as she went back inside to rinse her mouth.

"You aren't going to shower?"he smirked.

"You wish" she rolled her eyes " I already did before going to bed. Now move"

"Okay. Go ahead I'm not looking"he said, sitting up and folding his arms around his chest.

"Hah! Just exactly what I'm talking about! As if I'd believe you!"

"I said I'm not looking!"

"Yah!"

"What are you gonna do? Murder me with that toothbrush?"

"Honestly I'm getting late!" she whined.

"Who's stopping you though?"

"You aren't going to budge right?"

He shook his head.

"Ughhh Fine. But close your eyes!" she snapped.

"okay," he said

"You're dead if I caught you staring!"

"Mmmh" he nodded but didn't close his eyes as she had demanded. He kept watching her, with a sad longing in his eyes as she turned around to pull her shirt above her head. His mouth dried and his heart beat got faster with every inch of her beautiful skin getting revealed right before his eyes.

"You're not looking right?" she asked without turning around, only stopping for a moment.

"Nope" he said, his eyes fixed on her small waist, appreciating how beautifully it curved down. She put on the strips of her bra but had difficulty putting the clips together.

"shit" she mumbled, "That's why I sew them together at the back. These lace bra the stylist forced on me, I swear I am gonna get frustrated to death with them..."

He got up as if in a trance but she was too busy to notice his movements and only realised when his fingers brushed against her skin, taking the bra straps in his. She froze as she felt his warm breath on her bare shoulder.

"Park J-Jimin..." she said in a panicked voice as she felt his finger tips on the straps, only slightly touching her skin.

"Yes?" his husky voice was so full of need as he leaned in closer.

"You have three seconds to move away before I feed you to the cockroach headed cricket!" She said, picking up her shirt quickly and bumping him in the process.

Jimin's hands fell back to his sides as he realised she was getting uncomfortable. He wanted her, but he valued their friendship a lot too.

This whole relationship was a struggle for him but he didn't dare let go.

He just couldn't.

"I'll get you breakfast" he said as he pulled away and hastily moved towards the door.

A/N:

Jimin-shi being smoothe like 🧈 but getting curved anyway 😢

#smoothlikebutter