One

Lots of cussing. Story will be at LEAST 8-10 chapters. 13+

Lina's POV

I dropped my lunch. Fuck. I'm so stupid. And it's embarrassing too. Everyone looked at me. 

I felt someone spanked me. I got up. It was Jungkook. "The fuck is wrong with you," I said.

Jungkook looked at me and laughed. We were one inch apart. I was up to his eyes, where I can glare at him. "Ah, Lina, you should come home with me," he said.

I punched him when he caught my fist. "Ah, you naughty girl, instead of punching me, why don't you open up your hands and place them somewhere else on my body?"

I clenched my fists. Idiot.

"You guys are cute!" said Hyejin. Ugh. Stupid girl, still love her though.

I glared at her, but she just smiled.

Jungkook grabbed my waist and brought me closer to him. I felt his breath on my neck. "Let go of me," I said.

Jungkook smiled. "I want you."

I squirmed, but he was too strong. "Stop being horny," I said.

"I can't, you're just too beautiful, but is that a problem?" Jungkook said.

"Let go, NOW," I said.

He smiled. "You want me to let go? You know I'm not going to let go unless you do something."

I glared at him. I knew what he want.

"Oppa, let go of me, or I'll do something naughty," I said in a cute voice. My hands touching all over his body. He let go. Then he kissed me on the cheek. This wasn't the first time. 

Me and Jungkook are JUST friends. Nothing else. I don't know why people think we are in a relationship. It's just like friends with benefits kinda, except the part where he did asked me out a few  times. I always knew he wanted to fuck me, but I don't have the time to be in a relationship now.

I grabbed my lunch off the floor.

Third Person

Hyejin tapped Jimin's shoulder. "Oppa, hurry up."

Jimin was paying the cashier. "Wait."

Then the cashier gave him back the change, giving him the items that he bought. "Okay let's go."

Hyejin held Jimin's arm. "Oppa.. I love you."

Jimin gave Hyejin a big hug. "I love you too jagiya."

Jimin went down to Hyejin's neck, holding her small body. He kissed and snuggle on her neck. Hyejin closed her eyes. "Not now, Jimin."

Jimin took Hyejin's hand. "Later," Jimin winked.

Hyejin got into the car. Jimin was supposed to drive Hyejin home, but instead brought her to his home, when no one was home.

"Oppa.. this is not my house.." Hyejin said.

Jimin winked at Hyejin. "Come on jagiya, no one is home, you know you want to do it."

Hyejin smirked. "Jimin, I am a virgin."

Jimin laughed. "Hard to believe you, you're so beautiful."

Hyejin pouted. "Stop it Oppa," but then Jimin carried her bridal style. Jimin started to snuggle into her neck. Hyejin closed her eyes. Jimin opened the door into his house.

Then Jimin put her on the bed. Then he started to suck on her sweet spot. Hyejin moaned. "Are you sure?" Jimin asked Hyejin.

Hyejin nodded. "Keep going, oppa."

Lina's POV

I stood there in the hallway. Trying to figure out what Hyejin was hiding.

"Come on, I'm your best friend, you can tell me anything," I said.

Hyejin nodded. "Yeah, I know, just trying to figure out how am I going to say this."

I waited tapping my foot. "Um, please don't get mad when I say this," Hyejin said.

"Depends on what it is," I said.

Hyejin nodded. "Well.. it is something you lose and you can never get back."

I thought for a moment, I couldn't think of anything, losing her finger or what?

"Well, anyways, let's just say, one night I was with Jimin on the bed and something happened," Hyejin said.

"You lost your virginity?" I said.

Hyejin nodded. "At age 17, is that bad?" 

"I don't know.. can't believe you lost it before me!" I said.

Hyejin laughed. "I can't believe it either."

I shook my head. "Really? You wanted his dick that bad?"

Hyejin laughed and hit me playfully on the shoulder. "It just happened, let's just admit it, he's FREAKING handsome."

I shook my head. "Not my type."

Hyejin laughed. "You like Jungkook huh?"

I shook my head. "I never said that?"

Hyejin patted on my shoulder. "It's okay."

I growled at her.

Third Person

"She screamed my name so loud, I am shocked she didn't lose her voice today," Jimin said to his Jungkook.

"Wow, I kissed so many girls, but never banged one," Jungkook said.

"Sucks to be you son, but don't worry you're still young," Jimin said.

Jungkook smirked. 

"When are you and Lina gonna fuck?" Jimin said.

Jungkook glared at Jimin. "Who said we were?" 

"It will happen son," Jimin said.

Jungkook smirked. "Whatever."